How much do you smoke a day?

I average 3.5 grams per week, between my partner & I. It also depends on how busy we are. I smoke everyday, but less frequent when busy.

4 Likes

Yeah being calm and relaxed for the day is a huge plus.

3 Likes

I smoke a few grams per day ( when Iv got it.) but i smoke hash mixed with my bud and hash on it’s own when i need to hide the bud smell.
( I don’t weigh my weed so im guesstimating what i use. .! )

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Blessings of light and love to all of you :slight_smile:

To me a gram per day keeps the doctor away :wink: :green_heart:

7 Likes

the harder i try to get by on less than one gram a day the more futile it becomes.

I smoked I thought less than ever lately going over the books I bought one ounce 14 days ago, 14 grams left today…

Like clockwork fuck it man why fight it, everyone else says that’s why my blood pressure is up and making me dumb but I get too upset and emotional and my behavior changes bad without any weed on board I am doing my best but not sure how much weed is “enough”.

4 Likes

Enough is whatever it takes to keep you happy. There is no limit to set yourself by, don’t beat yourself up over it.

7 Likes

Only get one free day a week. On that day it may go up to 8-9g but usually its 7g a day more or less.

2 Likes

On the reg I smoke 2-3 grams a day. More if I’m hurting bad, but norm I just hit the pipe every 15-20 mins after my initial lift up. What really sucks is no matter if I take a tolerance break (forced or not) my consumption never seems to change, but then again I’ve been at it since 1992.

2 Likes

10 or 12 blunts a day, I smoke from 4 am to 10 pm most days if I am not at work

my wife helps from time to time over the day

she is medical, me I am a drug user :slight_smile:
all the best

Dequilo

9 Likes

For you folks who smoke all day… don’t you get tired of being high and just want a clear head?

Personally, I love my coffee and weed just ruins a perfect caffeine high. Lol

5 Likes

It ends up becoming much like a cigarette or a coffee. Something you do to feel normal or just because it’s habit.

The high becomes basically non existent after a few joints. It becomes more about flavour and taste etc…

Is a clear head clear? Or is a head clear when high? I dunno :joy:

7 Likes

Well, where is the reward at the end of a long day if you are already high? It’s nice to have something to look forward to isn’t it. Not judging. Just seems like kind of a bummer lol

6 Likes

For me That comes from when you do life with family or kids for a few hours, or a day or a weekend. That awesome feeling comes from the return of those moments.

Or after work etc… I’d smoke in the morning then not again until after work. But then a few gagers at night before a show and before bed

Don’t get me wrong. I envy the people that can smoke small amounts. I’ve used it as a crutch for everything my entire life so it has become more extreme for me I guess :blush:

3 Likes

I wasn’t getting that deep. Just the simple relax of a smoke after you’ve done all those things.

My boyfriend smokes every waking moment he’s not at work. Recently he started taking his sneak a toke with him everywhere. He’s a slave to his weed. That’s too much for me. I want to be able to go on vacation for example and not have to worry about how I can get high. But then again he’s a recovering alcoholic, he takes everything to the extreme and I’m not so I’ll probably never “get it”

6 Likes

Honestly smoking for me hasn’t been as fun since they legalized it. Bwahaha. I’ve always been a rebel

7 Likes

I like you bf style :grin::grin:I have 4 kids and a wife of 15 years. We go on vacation and I don’t smoke. I understand the balance that i must maintain. Wifey reminds me as well(like verbal abuse style). It’s late night working with the plants . That gets me lol. Like now 3:02 am and just finished up. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have no likes left. I get my thrill from growing it now more than smoking it. Guess I figure I stick it to the man now by not giving him my tax money at the dispensary

11 Likes

When I am not high, my mind races like a freight train.

12 Likes

When I AM high my mind races like a freight train…and when I’m not high lol

I smoked all day every day for like 20 years. Like Mongo said it almost becomes like a coffee or cigarette type thing you do just to feel ‘normal’. Lately I hardly smoke at all and it’s a total trip.

Main differences: I wake up way more refreshed not smoking all the time. I also have dreams which I really never did all those years…it’s not necessarily a good thing they kinda weird me out. I’m definitely more energetic and motivated day to day I used to have a constant lethargy and almost apathetic feeling. I’m also pissed off alot more but it’s kinda nice lol

Also eating is more like a chore now vs a burning desire.

7 Likes

I usually get by on no more than 1 a day .98% of the time i only smoke ay night.

3 Likes