How much do you smoke a day?

On weekdays… maybe .5 g weekends not much more

3 Likes

I need to do like you Grease_Monkey I still smoke about a gram per day and my blood pressure has gone up to new record never been high before. I think for me the amount I need to get high and love life is more like 0.25 - 0.50 g per day.

The time stretched out more makes you need less to get the same effect I know that but idk I don’t deal with social situations well and have been smoking sort of in addict way lately nothing medicinal or no ceremony happening just not been doing good self control and its hurting my body now.

3 Likes

I usually take a few hoots from a roach before work, then a small joint in the evening. I gotta get back to smoking more and drinking less lol

5 Likes

I normally smoke about 4/5 bowls a day.
Usually at noon
Then 2/3 before supper
Then 1 to pass out for the night.
Weekends a bit different story

Not big bowls maybe 1/2" in dia. And 1/2" deep not jambed .

9 Likes

I should up date I’ve cut back to 4 Gs a day. I’m maturing hahA. I’m starting to feel a buzz again :joy::joy:

9 Likes

If all the computer work is finished, and I dont have to detail, or work on any of my cars, etc, I will smoke on an average 3 joints a day. Again, Thats if there is nothing to do…
And when the wifey comes home, I’ll have a couple of Dabs before we crash out…

If Im busy, I’ll smoke nothing til the evening hours… Not cool burning the edge of a paint job from a power buffer, especially if its not your vehicle! DOH!!.. Been there, done that!.. Spendy!! :oncoming_automobile:
:sweat:

5 Likes

Ouch! Stealing is not good, no matter if its the chronic, or not… Better watch that youngster! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

When I was little my friend’s brothers had lots of drugs and she could smoke as much as she wanted, didn’t even know about grinders and breaking up nugs when I met her she never had to conserve and gave people weed for free when they wanted.

And this dude in the neighborhood everyone said he was sketch and ripped them off and lied about it even though everyone were friends and live together and this guy asks for stuff all the time comes over takes long shower etc douche.

He never did anything to me so I was like maybe its gossip I will stay out of it. One day we were smoking and eating pizza and watching some sports crap and somebody said old doucher sold them expensive bag of fake mushrooms and doing it all over town. And my best friend said yea I saw him steal nugs (plural!) from my jar even though I give people free weed. And I was like holy shit what did you say to him? And she said I didn’t say shit he doesn’t know I saw him and I didn’t tell him after I know what he’s about now and told my brothers.

And her brothers at that time were in between years long prison stays for lovely non weed things malicious wounding same thing inside long periods of time not those I want with knowledge of stealing from little sister.

Just goes to show man some people right in your house stealing your weed and smiling and lying about it.

I live alone.

2 Likes

Oh wow was way off maybe 2grams between the Mrs and I

3 Likes

as Meat Loaf stated once:

Two out of Three Ain’t Bad!

I also live to grow and adore other people’s monies as well [I just can’t seem to find anyone willing to share any of their bankroll, greedy bastards]!

regards,

mike28086

6 Likes

Love Meat Loaf singer and dish

5 Likes

Bat out of hell … throwing it on for some Trimming music :joy:

4 Likes

man thats like the movie Road Trip the Stiffler guy from American Pie is with that hot sperm donor nurse and she is behind him putting on latex glove and she says two fingers and he says mmmmm better make it three.

2 Likes

That is a great movie. Toe sucking on the bus is an awesome scene. :joy:

1 Like

its weirdr i never liked the tom green show but every movie he was in I thought was awesome.

2 Likes

Freddy got fingered. That piano scene you can’t remove from the mind hahah “daddy would you like some Sausage” :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Also, if you didn’t know jason Lee was pro skater and Tom Green was very good before you see it the part in the begining where they skate in the mall and the escalator and all that was cool I thought anyway, I grew up in a place where they put these concrete studs on everything to make the entire state unskatable. I think the design regain acquired it from north korea.

3 Likes

Ive skated all my life. Know exactly what you speak of. :v:

1 Like

Over do it when I sesh with my friend. Grams upon grams and our tolerance is ruined. After those grams, we might hit the shatter/wax and go trying to fly again. Weekdays are a different story so its an ebb and flow. Weekdays, maybe 1/2-1 gram on a day I don’t need to do much, maybe some shatter/wax late at night and trying to keep it at a one hit quit.

Its weird when I smoke with friends who only smoke occasionally because they feel it so much harder and I’m just sitting there like wow I want that feeling again.

4 Likes

I am the same way but I rationalize to myself that having a good baseline stone all day and staying calm and relaxed is important too and if I wanted to get super high I guess I can do self control and get tolerance back if needed any time its not crack after all.

2 Likes