How much longer you think?

@beacher yeah but the amber showing up is on the leaves. Amber seems to show up on leaves a good month before the buds ime

1 Like

awesome I appreciate it. Yeah I could of looked around for one but I like to go with something someone I correspond with has themselves. Thanks for the reference

1 Like

Good point, it can even vary quite a bit from bud to bud…tops vs lowers etc. I won’t even ask about your profile pic because it’s just creepy haha

2 Likes

yeah you’re right and can vary a little bit by strain. He’s definitely getting close. That period right before harvest is the toughest for me lol…oh my profile pic that’s the voodoo type doll named joboo from the baseball movie major league from the 80s lol

LoL your welcome

@douggyfresh420 i would say you got a good 3 to 4 weeks to go from the looks of your ladies.They will really start to fatten up.Lookin good.

Damn. I can only imagine how big they would of gotten in 10 gallon pots. They are pretty though. Really starting to show their fall colors. I dried out the tester nug i used to check the trics. Not much flavor but the smoke had a very smooth, sweet smell.

1 Like