How to identify AI and bots in order to protect OG

4 Likes

Dude what type of weed do you smoke? This just tickled my mind in such an introspective way like 4th dimension viewing

3 Likes

We did not expect to see this, @Bert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCSSgxV9qNw

2 Likes

Strictly mids for me these days. Gotta stay grounded.

1 Like

Finally, somebody understands me lol

4 Likes

I did my first ^^^ relating my post to the one above the other day

Crazy , was all pleased with myself
: )

1 Like

If you are paranoid with showing pics then I would be also paranoid with registaring on site too and would only lurk ?

@LemonadeJoe tell us how safe is is to post pics ( if of course you haven’t already done so )

: )

You guys freaked him out and now he’s gone. You definitely aren’t going to see any pictures now.

3 Likes

Freaked out or rumbled , we will never know

Most of us are oldschool when it was illegal everywhere , pics are a right of passage for us , without it we will always doubt and be wary

7 Likes

Weren’t getting any before anyways lol

5 Likes

@Bert

Hey mate, I may have said this before,

But on the internet people can be quite snarky and/or aggressive in their trolling, and then deny they are doing it.

Stop responding to the idea that you’re a bot, it’s giving it too much credit and make it sounds like a valid debate. It’s not, it’s ridiculous and taking it seriously is a mistake on your part.

If anybody calls you a bot, just call them a mouth breather who can’t read. And move on.

10 Likes

Seems like there’s a very simple solution here…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Sounds like the defol topic haha

1 Like

I dont want to beat a dead horse but he was given a simple way to put everyones mind at ease. One photo of a plant that he is growing along with a handwritten message of our choice. I do not dislike him but many of us are risking everything by growing and others need to understand that. Cultivation is not legal for everyone. Risking a prison sentence is not to be taken lightly. The older fellows understand that we all need to have some skin in the game to build trust.

7 Likes

If you didn’t have a nay pics on the old OG your ass was toast, be run off in no time

4 Likes

Yea, it’s pretty suspect at times.

2 Likes

I still have print out pictures from OG 1.0.

They’re all faded from delamination but I have them.

8 Likes

As far as I’m aware, misterbee never posts any pictures. Not that I’m calling him a bot. And I seriously doubt anyone would.

I know he doesn’t exhibit some of the other patterns mentioned in the OP. Just saying that I don’t think posting a picture is a necessary and sufficient condition. Would he be run off?..

6 Likes

I see what you’re saying, but @misterbee has earned trust in a lot of different ways.

2 Likes