Roots, :heavy_check_mark:

Oranges

Barely 4" tall and working on a 5th node, go t5s💚

BOGBubble

Mutant?

MysteryP, some are vigorous, others not so much

This one has style

Sour strawberry catching up

They have not been fed yet. Next watering they’ll receive a weak mix of the cheapest bottled nutrients available locally :wink:

15 Likes

I was looking through my to-do list of crosses and if I pop some raspberry boogie#4, I can knock a couple crosses off the list.

Added

• 10 raspberry boogie4
  • 2 cannarado margalope (test)
  • 3 skunk x lifesaver (test)

Let’s do this

Ps: I know it seems like way too many for a 2x4, you’d be wrong. Not enough. Hence more popping.

8 Likes

They are looking good, hope you find some winners! You’re gunna need a bigger tent for sure if you have too many keepers :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha. It’s going to be crowded at first, I garantee it!

1 Like

To recapitulate:

Orange x15
Mystery strain x12
Lifesaver f2 x25
Bogbubble x19
Sour strawberry f2 x26
Raspberry boogie #4 x10
Margalope x2
Skunk x lifesaver x3

As you can see, according to the latest calculations, I’m fucked. :laughing:
Perfection.

8 Likes

That rasberry boogie is some :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

It was my daily driver for a good 2 years, love it.
This only to test my f2s, I’ll do 30+ in the spring!
#4 was the keeper. Dank blue raspberry :blue_heart:

Groupshot - top shelf

Bottom

All were fed 400ppm cheapo bottled nutes for the first time yesterday.

New guests have hit the dirt

I’ll flip somewhere around Nov 10

16 Likes

Start in chunk of aloe, lmk how it works for you.

3 Likes

Orange and mystery pot got new shoes tonight

Lankier lifesaver

From reading old journals, I remember that there is a rare lightning fast flowering purple “sativa” pheno. This the only one showing purple and it has the widest internodes. À suivre…

I believe I found a blueberry lifesaver too. :yum:

1mutant and 2 runty sour strawberry were binned

Tomorrow the challenge will be to weed out some grape lifesavers. Not all, not all… just the least attractive ones for now.

Same with bogbubbles, I have to eliminate 5 to break the ice haha

:tornado:

10 Likes

I love square pots, looks good, hurry.

2 Likes

5 bogbubble got kicked off the freedom train which brings the total to 13, that’s including a nicely structured, vigorous and smelly one that seems to want to grow slightly funny. Well, he or she better behave :laughing:

There seems to be an increased occurrence of mutants in this line, some faulty gene in there me thinks. Better be careful moving forward…

lifesavers are safe for another day. I did tag half a dozen as trash-able(grapes). 2blueberry, 2 skunky that’ll probably turn lemony, and a fair amount of lemon and peppery melon(?/“tropical”) will stay for sure

Sour strawberry now this is where I’m having a hard time picking a loser. I did chop a few but the rest all have strawberry in them. I can see 3 with a blue tint in the leaves… sb leaners?

10/10 Raspberry boogies are above ground

Tomorrow - more murdering, transplants and I’ll turn the lights to maximum (7+7 tubes or 756w) see what kind of environment I’m getting.

Anyway, I raise my hat to all the breeders doing selection, picking up on subtleties, evaluating and coming up with bomb genetics. Damn.

11 Likes

Bottom, 2left trays: mystery pot, right: orange

Some look hungry, don’t worry they’ve been fed last night.

Flip time is getting closer!
If I was a super smart cookie I would of staggered the bean popping. Start with slowest/weak stretch and finish with fast/vigorous stretchers, spanning 7-10 days.

13 Likes

I Like Square Pots and I Cannot Lie…

5 Likes

Triacanatol and Brassinolide would make them explode in veg.

3 Likes

Whoa, Frikkin Science. I’m doing Foop for a while now, any of that in there I wonder…

2 Likes

I had to search to know what they were ha, I’ll have some reading to do :smile: thanks!

3 Likes

Lights went from 208w to 378w per shelf and they love me for it.

Since they were hungry (still), I fed them again @450ppm. I got me a new sprayer and tested that with a solution of kelp and a drop of dishsoap.

They all seem happy, leaves are praying, maybe a tad light in color, so I’ll let them green up for a day or two to make sure they’re ready for the stretch and then it’s flip time.

I did not take cuttings of anything. They just started to branch a little so once they stretched I should be good to take a cut from every females.
As for the males, I like I keep is my policy.

5 Likes

Day 1 of flower!

Bottom

Thing are pretty uniform, some squatter plants maybe 10%.
Most are 7-8" with 6-7-8 nodes, stocky ones are standing at 4-5" with 5-6 nodes.
Raspberry boogie 4, skunk x lifesaver and margalope are still babies. 12/12 from seed, oui

Let’s goooo

19 Likes

Looks Great

2 Likes

Teaser

Orange#1 day 5, 12"

Orange#15 day 5, 6" “the ball”

Weekly update coming soon :eyes:

15 Likes