How we do it in the swamp

Sorry for the late come back…It’s go time!!! There is 6 plants in tote in 1 gal pots…
I carry 3 totes [18] leap frogging them thru the woods …Going to high ridges completely surrounded by water…Lots of totes ready to go…

Head,From seed under 24 lght for month or 2 they will flower anyway but the answer is yes they will flower quicker if put out on back side…Lots of work ahead,My wifi sucks so its hard to get on,and I don’t log on from phone…

5 Likes

If yall wondering what this contraption is…This was my home made swamp buggy for rolling plants in the bush…I used it to SEE at night!!!..Back then top of the line night vision IR came with them…Plus got some crazy footage…

Looking like its gonna be a decent year…Once I get them all out>>3 phases going out…Last phase will go out in October and finnish about Xmas…Hazes gonna need more time out,plus they grow crazy…The plants above? I will not even have to do a thing to them!! Check them in 20 days,and as I fill that area up>>> That ridge is gonna be crowded this year!!

Will post some pics when things get right. Im still old school and have to work hard to get these out in the bush,as we not legal yet…I can grow 15 foot high and 15 wide also,but that’s a lot of months>>Full 7 …To lose those is heart breaking.
When they are 3 ft and lose one>>not so bad.Plus I have 3 to replace it with sitting under LEDs year round…
Good luck GG’ers!!

9 Likes

Racing the moon…No rest for the wolf…Using Moon lit nights when “stealth” growing

This what I look for.Second pic is indian pottery…This whole area was a BIG gathering spot for thousands of years for the natives here… This is a “sour chem”…Growing lots of strains this year…Gonna keep them all here and give some grow info on just “how” tough they can be…A list of what I can remember

1:Blue Monkey
.2Bogs>.LSD,BMR,
3.Bodi…oldsog,sshx Snow lotus
4.WW
5.Purple D.
6.Pur hed Games
7.Sour chem.
8.Cherry Mist
9.Hickock Haze
10.Red lazer Light…Hell I forgot the rest but will edit later,Got lots of work ahead just getting them out,Im on track though
and hard work pays off…Im planning a trip out to Oregon in Dec and see legal mj for the first time in my life…
These will be harvested and gone by Nov…Happy growing and yall stay safe!! Peace!

8 Likes

Im not ray william johnson but I do approve this message

2 Likes

t
Hope im loading pics right…

Its been a minute…Sufferd heavy loss due to extended rain. Wanted to drop in and give a lil update…Even when the GG’er loses 70 % of the stock,Better always have a back up plan…I had fresh clones ready to go…The pics above was those clones, That’s one of the same plants I planted that day. No soil additive .Just planted and left it…I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a plant grow so damn quik…EDIT:That plant is a “Sour Chem”…The bud pic is part of my 2cd harvest for “18:”…Should be on harvest #3 by now but RAIN!!..That’s A BOG bud there,but not sure which one…I got 2 harvest to go yet. Well more like phases…Try to put them 2-4 weeks apart…Gonna have a XMAS-New year killer crop this year!! >>Colors!!! I will get better pics and better camara…I have a row planted right with the pines and passing them up…Just been too busy to sit down at PC!!..Still got another phase going out…Worked the Moon this weekend and Im beat!!!
Peace!!! ws

7 Likes

[
This is less than 60 days out…Same plant [Sour Chem] that was planted by the pottery…
I had to take the heavy ones do to strong winds and beat sown rain…No water,no soil additives…plant and go…
Now biggest worry is zip ties!!! To hold them up…

9 Likes

Starting to get fat,but worms are showing up…

4 Likes

Next phase up… I have fresh ones that will Go right up to xmas…Do to extremely wet/rainy year I had to change my tactics.
This year and plant in the DANGER zone! But what the hell after losing 3/4 of my crop to rain…LOL…As you can see these are on rows high and dry…

Now these rows can get confusing!!! Ha ,ha…I just find a plant and walk the row .hunters with dogs will be thick!!
PS…That swamp in the back ground?..I stayed in that swamp as one of 6 main camps back around the turn of the century …Got some old OG pics of that swamp I will dig up and post…

5 Likes

a bunch of small harvest is good use of the enviorment you have to grow in good job adapting peace.