Where or how do you hide your party supplies when traveling, especially by plane?

What type of camouflage do you use?

Do you use scent masking?

Do you create a vapor barrier?

I’ll start…

I triple pack mine in vacuum bags. Then I melt a candle and re-form it around the vacuum bags. Then I put the candle in a box of other candles and wrap them as a present, bow and all

4 Likes

My granddaughter was telling me she packs her vapes in a makeup case.

2 Likes

Checked bag or carry on.

3 Likes

The important thing to remember here is that the tsa really isn’t looking for weed. So whatever I bring anything I make sure to put in a separate bag from any liquids or batteries or the like, anything that might make them check my carry on. My go to is usually carts in makeup/pencil case in a bag with just my clothes. Then I’ll carry laptop, toiletries, snacks etc in my backpack.

5 Likes

I had a friend tell me tsa isn’t looking closely. You verified it. Thanks!

I have seen drug sniffing dogs in airports a few times. Once one alerted to the guy standing next to me. Turns out it was just a training test for the dog. Still, my heart missed a few beats.

3 Likes

Back in the day my cousin brought some herb here to az from CO. Dude tucked a vacuum sealed bag under his sack(yes that sack) :exploding_head:.

Of course it was only after he had shared the herb with me he told me where he had stored it on his flight.

:rofl:

9 Likes

Stanky weed! Good shit!

1 Like

I once had a drug dog get super excited about the pizza I was smuggling.

4 Likes

Nature’s pocket AKA your prison wallet :wink:

5 Likes

They have body scanners.

@Mad_Barry - you are truly dedicated

True, but they cannot see inside you with those.

I wouldn’t travel with it if it’s small amount. I’d just purchase more when I land. But if I needed my own stash. Id rent a private jet. A company I worked for on Alaska put me on private jets and wow let me tell ya. Straight through the gate into the plane. No security no officers no tsa no checking. Whiskey bottle and enough weed to take down an elephant. It was nice :joy:

3 Likes

My girlfriend does this, we also will put dabs in compacts and we’ve gotten a fair amount out of and back into our state.

Wow! That sounds awesome!

It was except for the turbulence. And constant refueling

1 Like

I would just take gummy bears and put them in a gummy bear package. In carry on. No cares in the world.
Imo its not worth risk

1 Like

Keister stash?

2 Likes

Is that why they call those guys the plug?? hahaha

1 Like