How you carry your stash?

lol am I the only one who has broke multiple Mason jars of green in back pack? im sure lots have.

I always forget after a long day and drop the bag . crash

2 Likes

I always try to live by the saying: BSABS: be smart about being stupid! Haha. Go for smell proof, keep your eyes peeled, follow speed laws, and make sure all your lights are working on your vehicle!

3 Likes

Can neither confirm nor deny. :rofl:

1 Like

In a bloody biohazard :biohazard: bag. Nobodyā€™s going through that messā€¦

Paws

6 Likes

Usually I carry it in my pocket :joy:

1 Like

I collect all the biohazard zippers from those tests for this purposes :laughing:

1 Like

DidnĀ“t know they made it in amber too, great for protecting precious THC from harmful UVā€¦

3 Likes

Trunk trunk trunk.

Itā€™s legal here but if theyā€™re gonna get you itā€™ll be for a DUI.

3 Likes

I second that, just hoop it. Out of sight, out of mind.

3 Likes

I just eat my two differently decarbed doses before breakfast and Iā€™m good all day, no need to carry anything around, ever. :smile:

2 Likes

I carry my stash a bunch of ways, depending on how and where Iā€™m smoking, but this is a common one to throw in the bag if Iā€™m bringing a small pipe for a hike or bike ride and I donā€™t want to bring glass. Pill jar for the stash, often with a Boveda in there. Storz and Bickel Tritan grinder with a stash lid on one side for small things (meds, hash, whatever, sometimes I keep an alcohol wipe folded up in there to clean my pipe with), a Bic, and a shorty preroll tube holding the one of my titanium chillums thatā€™s small enough to fit. All held together with produce bands, the stonerā€™s Ranger bands.

3 Likes

Never quite got into the pill bottle thing, seems like a good way to catch charges for multiple things, and they arenā€™t airtight. Although everyone had one in a crown royal bag with a bowl when I was in high school :grin: so this is by no means a diss :wink:

Iā€™m checking out that chillum real hard though. That looks :ok_hand:

1 Like

Also those look like produce rubber bands, in the kitchen I used to save all of those. I used to put two or three of those lobster claw bands around my lightrer. Your lighter will never fall out your pocket, and itā€™s easy to pick out on a busy coffee table.

I had a basketball sized rubber band ball, but they started dry rotting and shooting across the room in the middle of the night randomly :laughing:

4080? Is that the plu code for asparagus bundles? :face_with_monocle::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Eh, itā€™s my own bottle so Iā€™m not too worried. And theyā€™re definitely not airtight but I keep buds for a few weeks in them without much drying out, itā€™s just a travel container. The Boveda is in there more for ambient with how dry or moist it can get in New England, and since I often open the jar and leave it open to smoke a few bowls from. The chillum is killer, I highly recommend it. The best designed pull of any Iā€™ve used, ultralight, indestructible, and the bowl is an actual hourglass shape not a cone which I think burns more even and stays cherried better without kicking ash.

1 Like

4080 is indeed asparagus, they grow it commercially around here so I guess thatā€™s what all the farms use for everything

1 Like

You can take the cook out the kitchen, but heā€™ll just break back in, lol

Past life lol

2 Likes

In my mf pocket. Never cared about really concealing the smell even before legalization here. Most people just complimented me like it was a cologne :joy:

1 Like

Same here, just got myself a new pair of these this year because ya canā€™t go back once you go Birki:

1 Like

Blundtstone over here. But ive had a pair of those, which I infinitely prefer over dansko

2 Likes

Anyone that needs some of those blue bands, donā€™t steal em off the broccoli or the asparagus. Ask your friendly produce clerk, we have bags of them!