Traveling with cannabis and other stupid adventures

Stupid question: has anyone here got a way to smuggle weed on a plane? My mother is taking the whole family on a cruise. My brother and I both smoke. I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth the risk to smuggle some J’s on the plane to get to the ship??

anyone do it successfully? I’m not asking anyone to post their methods but if you PM me I’d appreciate it

3 Likes

Make hash. Insert in condom. Insert in rectum. Cross border.

Seriously though, I’m sure you can find weed in port.

5 Likes

I’m curious to see what answers come up

I take weed on planes all the time, typical I just put in a pill container and put in my toiletry bag. Be sure to make sure you follow TSA regs on liquids and electronics and you should dodge any kind of a search. You can also put in a checked bag the same way if you’re nervous about a carry on. I have had zero issues with this ever.

For what it’s worth I also travel with a dab rig, enail all the needed accessories in a separate pelican. I always check that but it’s about as obvious as could be and no issues with that either.

Personally I’d be more concerned with cruise security than TSA. I hear it’s hard to get weed in a cruise especially if you travel to international destinations.

7 Likes

I’m always wary of these topics…

It’s almost like showing pictures of the envelopes and packaging we use to send seeds… almost like knowledge that shouldn’t be made public lol

14 Likes

If the govt wants to clamp down on eighths at TSA let ‘em, Way more sketch to post all our home grows and techniques for stealth growing on here but just my two cents

6 Likes

One clever way (assuming you are not crossing international boundaries) is to mail your weed to your destination before you go…

Let the USPS transport it for you.

Cheers
G

15 Likes

Thats what a friend of mine does. Or at least he said he did in the past

2 Likes

Vacuum seal if you can. I take half oz with me on my vacations.

5 Likes

If you can both metabolize edibles, just bake some brownies or cookies or something. TSA is looking for weapons, but if they find actual flower it’s a no-brainer to confiscate it. Vape cartridges might get through if they think they’re e-cigs, I haven’t tried that - lack of a way to definitively ID it as cannabis vs tobacco might be enough to get by. I’m quite certain they won’t mess around with you if you’re bringing edibles though. I got searched on my last plane trip and the banana bread I made was in plain view, didn’t even get a second glance. 600mg per serving, when I got to the hotel and ate a slice I started wondering why getting high was suddenly making me shiver. The air conditioning in the room was broken, but I didn’t figure out to go down and ask the front desk about it for roughly 12 hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Depending on where your flying from to where your heading if staying in Canada no problem 30 grams or less . If your crossing international borders I’d be looking to buy some once you arrive .

4 Likes

At almost every cruise location in the Caribbean I’ve been offered weed getting off the ship by the locals. I toss on a tie dye t shirt and get mobbed by offers of the Happy smoke. Cab drivers in a lot of island destinations are usually a safe hookup. Got a full handful out of a garbage bag for 30 bucks in Nassau, Bahamas. The cheap stuff was 10 dollars a handful lol. That made it easier to buy instead of try and fool cruise security with their drug dogs sniffing the luggage.

3 Likes

They are a lot more worried about explosives and weapons.

Brownies/gummies/chocolates is the way I’d go.

5 Likes

Get yourself some cartridges and hide the I your bathroom and hygiene bag.
Always works for me.

3 Likes

Transportation of weed on planes is pretty stupid IMO. Evertime one of these idiots get caught folks stand up in their defense but not me. I know these people know full well it’s against the law so I figure they deserve whatever happens to them if caught. While I agree that weed laws are ridiculous the fact is that they exist and everyone knows it. So I suggest you go without. Find something at your destination or go without. That or if you don’t value your freedoms take a chance but don’t expect some of us to care if you get caught. Rant over, lol.

7 Likes

Thank you. I feel much more at ease now

2 Likes

Well that’s exactly why I said, “if you don’t feel comfortable Posting your method just pm me….”

Sigh

1 Like

And that shaving cream can us beautiful, thank you

1 Like

I am concerned about smoking on the ship. Where there’s a will there’s a way. There’s gotta be a smoking area there somewhere

1 Like

I would 100% not do this, they will be able to see you have something inside the can through xray which will be way more likely to prompt a search, just my thought

3 Likes