Howard's Hunt for Headstash

Orange Goji reveg: Before…

And here’s what it looks like today…

18 Likes

It’s a little crowded in here…

21 Likes

Zak Haze clones rooted and ready to go.

(The plant in the back right is something else, though)

16 Likes

They look good! They grow very much like the Strawberry Cough. Pretty “sativa” in growth, usually done by 10 weeks.

6 Likes

Might have to flip them soon then, eh? I’m just waiting to ensure that they’re well established, then I plan on flipping everything all at once, all five strains in both the tent and cabinet. Because I don’t have enough to do, apparently.

6 Likes

I’ve been strongly considering hitting one or two of these with CS and making seeds… I wonder what my chances would be of finding another high-CBG pheno from those seeds… It’s logistically difficult for me to keep a mother for long, so I’m very interested in any way that might help me preserve at least the possibility.

7 Likes

Wow such extreme node staggering. I still have the male downstairs. I’ll have to check if it shows this.

3 Likes

Two out of three have this, I believe. I’ve got them in the back because they’re so much taller than everything else, but I’ll try and pull them out for glamour shots tomorrow.

5 Likes

Go for it, I bet you would get a few CBG phenotypes. Of course without testing, how would you know?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a problem. At the very least, I should be able to find phenos that I like well enough. And if the CBG has noticeable effects, we might be able to tell?

I’d love to do a breeding project to lock that in, but I don’t think it’s a viable possibility for someone with my limited means.

I’ll say this, though… I’m stoked, and definitely looking for a way to start keeping mothers :wink:

6 Likes

Send out cuts to 10 friends. Let them know you’ll be hitting them up in the future for a cut in return and if they ever decide to kill off a mother, they need to let you know first so you can least grab 1 more cut to keep going. Idk, just a thought.

9 Likes

In the past I’ve taken a plastic locker tub cut 2 openings 4 inch square fit a computer fan into one hole .Then used a construction bulb socket cut a hole so it fits into centre of the lid and a compact fluorescent for light.
Room for 4 or 5 moms easy watering no mess doesn’t take up a lot of space worked well for my small operation.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: Here’s the dad.

Seems like you got some Durban in that there plant. :joy:

8 Likes

It does indeed, hehe. I’m really looking forward to getting these into flower ASAP. I should probably just do it today, but I might wait until next week.

2 Likes

Wow!
Excellent nuggets you got there.
Nice work brother

Not sure how the quote got added but it scored me a badge. I’ll roll with it.

1 Like

Lol. I did kind of wonder :wink:

1 Like

You know the wicking properties!
I may incorporate that tail stock from the ppk method into my next Octo design. It is a long the lines of their wick.

2 Likes

Bruh… Speaking of wicking properties…

I’m currently in the process of reducing the Green Dragon I made from my Apollo and C99 trim in the pic above to make some cheeba chews as described in the Not Just Another Tincture Thread… I pulled about 3ml up in a syringe and squirted it on an Orange Goji bud…

The bud soaked it all up like a sponge.

I let it sit out overnight to dry, and today it had large shiny amber colored crystals stuck to it.

My wife smoked it about thirty minutes ago. Smelled overwhelmingly like orange liquor, and apparently hits pretty hard and fast.

That nugget had excellent wicking properties indeed :smile:

19 Likes

Well holy shit! That’s an amazing idea!!! I’d love to try it.

5 Likes

That oil looks amazing as well!

3 Likes