Howard's Hunt for Headstash

All joking aside- looks dank, I’m super jealous right now!

3 Likes

I’ve only made with dry ice hash, which I highly recommend trying. Dosing is much easier and no chlorophyll bitterness! About 2g of hash into 50 tootsies is about 10-12mg each. Whisk it into butter on a double boiler and then add the rolls!

6 Likes

I’ve got four containers full of dry sift which I’m going to use for additional batches, as I figure that will be much easier to measure and calculate what the actual dosage is.

I didn’t really do this batch well at all. And to top it all off, I think I added too much condensed milk, so it’s a bit soft and tacky. I was just too darned excited to jump in and get it started. Damnit.

Any experts on here know if I can re-melt it and mix in more Tootsie Rolls? Or is it too late for that?

The next batch will be much better, I’m sure.

8 Likes

I haven’t tried, but I’d think you could re-melt it. I think as long as you were/are using a double boiler, it won’t mess up the consistency. That mostly happens when you get something too hot.

4 Likes

I have been reliably informed that they are, indeed, very strong. Ha.

8 Likes

I’m still over here day dreaming about that nugget soaked in tincture we was talking about last night.

5 Likes

Dam I need to get to baking I love Tootsie roles and weed Tootsies sound super yummy.

4 Likes

I made weed brownies one time when I was super lit and didn’t keep track of how much I was using… after all was said and done, each brownie had about an 1/8 in it.
They were exceptionally strong brownies for me and my friends… we were feeling totally stoned from head to toe for hours on end.

My wife was upset with me because of how stoned she got from eating just half a brownie.

I’ve refined my recipe since then… with the help of my wife, of course.

9 Likes

24 Likes

Zak Haze got flipped to flower cycle, and all of the ones in the larger pots were topped.

18 Likes

Durban Poison x Jungle Spice

Finally got these ladies out of the tent to give them a cleanup and inspection, and snapped a photo of each while I was at it.

These things have the most interesting and odd collection of scents on the stem rub… I can’t really describe it, but they’re all unique and unusual :wink:

17 Likes

Orange Goji #2 Reveg

22 Likes

Nice one Howard

3 Likes

3-A

Still have no idea who the father of this is, and suspect I’ll never know with the breeder being MIA now, but it’s pretty interesting and smells great on the stem rub. I have high hopes :smile:

18 Likes

Wow, those are beautiful. They so branchy and look like they’re exploding with vigor. Wish I could be there to smell them. I think they’re going to be some weird, wild and strong terpenes busting out of those flowers. For the most part, they look like they’ve narrowed out to that mostly sativa leaf margin.

9 Likes

Very branchy, lol. I could run just those three plants and still fill the tent. They would likely be happier for it, too. Gonna grab some cuts in the next few days before flower progresses too far, as I already know I’m going to want another shot at them.

The stem rub is oddly fascinating, and not at all subtle. I keep smelling my fingers and trying to place it :wink:

6 Likes

Rain City Blues Reveg

17 Likes

Tent Group Shot

It’s a little crowded in there, lol. It’s a bit hard to pick out, but the plant in the back right is an Orange Goji male I’ve been holding onto to make some F2 seeds and crosses.

There’s also another Orange Goji and another RCB that weren’t pictured above.

23 Likes

very healthy and happy plants there @Howard.Crane will be interesting to see what you do with them, and what comes from some seeds if you make them.

4 Likes

Any seeds I make that pique your interest are yours, in perpetuity :smile:

4 Likes