Howard's Hunt for Headstash

springtails, but those you usually can see decently.

But if your talking super small like needing a loupe to see and kinda floating in mass clumps or swimming in the top surface layer of water, then yeah ive had them in the past twice but not sure if i ever fully determined what they were, also have since forgotten

4 Likes

I can see what honestly just looks like grains of pollen or dust on the surface of the water, and needed a loupe to even discover that they were alive.

1 Like

Not related:

19 Likes

What are those plants howard. They look wonderful.

3 Likes

Those are the Zak Haze. I’m really liking how they look so far.

I was checking to see if the cabinet had bugs also (none found) and figured I’d snap some photos while I was at it.

8 Likes

Wife says mostly matcha (green tea), a little minty, a little earthy, a little gassy, and under all that the classic cannabis scent. She likes it.

Smells good to me, whatever it is :wink:

5 Likes

Is there a term for that reveg freak out?

If there are any common terms other just “reveg” or “monster cropping”, I’m not aware of it.

I should post an update on that plant tomorrow, eh? It looks very different now :wink:

4 Likes

I previously posted about this Orange Goji clone I took in late flower, and which had to reveg:

Here she is today. You can see that I cut most of the branches off. I just don’t have the room for a plant with a hundred and twenty eight branches, lol.

19 Likes

This is the other Orange Goji revegged clone. I took even more branches off of this one.

PSX_20200423_114222

Most of the Orange Goji cuttings I took this round came off the plant above. I had way more than I needed, for sure. I could have filled two of these trays from that one plant if I had the room, instead of just the handful that I kept (in the orange cups, lol).

17 Likes

I’m with @Mr.Sparkle theyll be springtails , nothing to worry about : )

3 Likes

I’m thinking you guys are probably right. I’ll try to confirm to the best of my ability today.

Thank you both for the input, much appreciated!

2 Likes

Stretchy plants giving me more work to do, lol. Managed to raise the lights about six inches, which will help. I could probably raise them another six inches if I wanted to make a few inconvenient changes.

The Orange Goji male sent one top right on past the lights and burned a leaf about six inches down by direct contact with the LEDs.

I bent the tops of all of the Durban x Jungle Spice branches that were trying to fry themselves. Hopefully that slows em down some :smile:

15 Likes

3-A

Haven’t shown any photos of this one recently, and I’m really liking the look of it, so it was time for an update.

Skinny stems. That’s gonna be a significant problem soon, I think.

22 Likes

22 Likes

Try a little supercropping and put some elbows on them stems

Congratulations on member of the month :sunglasses:

Everything looking lovely as always

7 Likes

Zak Haze

Stretching out and starting to bud.

Gonna get a decent haul, I think.

20 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate them.

I’m bending these DP x JS ladies sharp enough to split the stems, they just bounce right back lol.

21 Likes

It looks like the colloidal silver I’m spraying on the selected Zak Haze plants isn’t doing anything. I would have thought I’d see signs by now. I’ll continue with it, but I’m not confident.

Perhaps I’m being overly impatient, but worst case scenario is that the others stay seedless and I get to smoke them, and get or make some STS for the next round of clones, I guess.

7 Likes

Well damn lol have you tried twisting them

5 Likes