Howard's Hunt for Headstash

I’m about ready to try tying them in a knot, lol :smile:

7 Likes

Beautiful plants…as always Howard

1 Like

Managed to raise the lights a bit further and provide a little breathing room by placing a thin sheet of plywood on top of the tent and drilling through the tent roof to screw some eye hooks into the plywood. This allows me to place them wherever I want them.

These are going to be the tallest plants I’ve ever grown in this old cheap-ass tent. Between the LED lights that can be raised higher than my old HPS hoods, and having the entire tent raised up on a stand so that the reservoir can go underneath and be outside the tent, this is the most headroom I’ve ever had in this five foot tall tent that now stands seven feet high :wink:

18 Likes

Its looken real nice in that tent howard!

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that. I’m actually pretty stoked. Sometimes I’m disproportionately pleased with small changes, lol. Especially ones that let me grow bigger or healthier plants! :smile:

4 Likes

It looks like you could raise it up even higher if need be using the same hangers.

2 Likes

Yup, just need to make some shorter cables. Easy to do, but I’m not feeling up to it today, so I’m gonna wait and see if the plants force me to do it :wink:

3 Likes

No need for shorter cables. The top part that is on the hooks. Just attach it too the latches at the light. Cuts the length of cable in half. That how u hung my hlg 65s in my veg tent.

1 Like

Oh yeah! Good point. Or I could do what I did in my cabinet. That gives me a couple more good options.

[Edited because I think I misread the comment the first time]

10 Likes

Orange Goji male

I’ve removed more than two thirds of this male’s branches in the last few weeks, and it’s still trying to take over the tent.

Gonna need to bend all of those tops today, I see.

It’s already dropped a bit of pollen, but still getting ready for the most part.

17 Likes

A couple of nearby plants appear to have caught a bit of that pollen…

19 Likes

That Orange Goji male is a monster! Wow!

7 Likes

It’s pretty nuts! Once it’s done in the tent, I’m going to move it to another room and collect as much pollen as possible for later use :wink:

8 Likes

Orange Goji female waiting to be pollinated to make me some F2 seeds :smile:

20 Likes

The other Orange Goji female

19 Likes

3-A female

Waiting her turn as well…

20 Likes

Durban Poison x Jungle Spice

Couldn’t get any great shots this time, but check out those lovely petiole colors! They’re a bit leggy, and slow to bud set, showing their sativa side :smile:

20 Likes

Zak Haze

26 Likes

Zak Haze is looking healthy and happy.
:+1::seedling:

3 Likes

That male is a beast…

2 Likes