Howard's Hunt for Headstash

You suuuure you don’t want some? Looks like it’s made from organic blue raspberries!

If I die from smoking herbs grown with this stuff, tell my story… :joy:

21 Likes

With an endorsement like that, how could I refuse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

That is nuts. (I did IT dev for years - or did it do me? lol)
Cannabis - well that one thing. But that city license is another. I thought Calif was the king of red tape and regulation bs. Must be contagious.

Both west coast, if you ever do need something in a pinch, just kick me.

@lefthandseeds are you sure that’s not salt peters? :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah, the first time I renewed my business license after moving to this town, they added in the city stuff too :rage:

Ha!

5 Likes

No pics today, too busy and in far too much pain to try to get good shots…

Culled half of the plants in the cabinet. Now it’s down to just five, which is far more manageable. Three of those are RCB x Orange Goji, one is a Bubba x Sweet Tooth, and one is a GG4 RIL that is female. The remaining plants all look great, and now they’ll have the room they deserve :grinning:

As for the GG4 RIL in the main tent, it got culled. It hasn’t shown sex yet, but upon closer inspection it seemed to be a pretty weak specimen. The one in the cabinet was far more robust and looked pretty healthy, despite being much smaller. I will reveg that one after this cycle, if it turns out as good as I think it will.

15 Likes

Hope your pain gets better.

5 Likes

Feel better @Howard.Crane

4 Likes

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Looking forward to some downtime and a few puffs this evening!

9 Likes

I can’t wait to try the Bubba X Sweet Tooth they’re out in the greenhouse and still haven’t sexed yet but they are looking good.

14 Likes

Good God never thought I would hear salt Peter’s again they just stopped putting that in the jails drinks locally

6 Likes

My Jack’s shipment should arrive today, just in time :wink:

In the meantime, things are going fairly well in the cabinet, and the girls are already spreading out and taking advantage of the extra room.

24 Likes

Just after lights out in the main tent. Still pretty packed in there after removing one of the plants, lol.

18 Likes

They say “LEDs don’t have the penetration”

28 Likes

Plenty bright enough to take this photo without supplemental lighting…

23 Likes

What kinda LED lights are you using just started using a hlg quantum board setup and my plants are loving the light the generate I wish I would have made the switch sooner. Looking good I’m down to 2 Rain City Blues I had a late male reveal itself . Does the RCB stretch when she starts flowering or does she stay pretty short?

3 Likes

I use quantum boards also. I’ve got three 100W fixtures in that 2x4 tent, and one in the 2x2 cabinet.

That RCB will stretch, but it’s not bad. You could describe it as “more than a Bubba, less than Goji”, imo.

Oh man, I hope you got some good ones! The right one just slaps a smile on your face right quick, and makes your day brighter. The one I’m running in the tent right now is solidly in my top five favorites.

13 Likes

Speaking of stretch… This is a problem.

25 Likes

Time to lasso those girls and tie them down.

4 Likes

Gonna have to do something drastic, 'cause just flopping the tops isn’t doing the trick. Sure hope they stop stretching real darn soon :grinning:

It’s humid as hell in there too, so I’m about to get in there and start some defoliation, which I’m hoping will slow them down a bit.

Speaking of which… This is that “three weeks a year” I referred to earlier in the thread where my environment naturally stays right in the green VPD zone, and it shows. Growth has been outstanding, and I have not been at all prepared for it to coincide with the stretch window this time, lol.

19 Likes

Just a quick “note to self” to say I’m getting way more citrus scent from the Orange Goji this round. And I’m sticky up to both elbows, lol.

This is the third round on these clones, but at almost the end of week three they’re showing more frost and scent at this stage than they did at the same week on those previous runs.

If they don’t grow into the lights and boil off all the terps, this should be a really good round :grinning:

15 Likes