Howard's Hunt for Headstash

Pretty frosty for a sativa-dom strain, too :grinning:

17 Likes

That should be a killer cross some keepers to be found there I bet ! Looks like lots of crystal also .Racy is a nice trait at times.

7 Likes

That does sound like a killer cross. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey man!! Glad to see you’re still kicking. Nice looking resin pile. Is that from shucking seeds?

Take it slow man. :wink:
:guitar:

2 Likes

Dang man so sorry to hear of the complications for you and the wife :(. Sounds like a real bummer, but glad that you are seeing a little improvement as the days pass. Nice looking Orange Goji!

2 Likes

I suspected that would be the case… :joy: Durban is pretty unusual itself. Jungle spice is also pretty unusual, and both are flavorful, terpy strains… crossed to Orange Goji is on track to be a terp bomb.

7 Likes

I’ve been lazy about shucking those plants. Well, too sick to actually get off my ass and finish the job, so a bunch got processed today. Most of that pile is from today :grinning:

6 Likes

I hope you are feeling better - you have a lot of great looking meds there to keep you happy. Great looking buds and amazing sounding cross with the orange goji added in on top.

4 Likes

Found this on the wall on the back deck right next to my chair.

13 Likes

That’s a ugly bug :spider:

2 Likes

It’s got a pretty pattern on its back.:slightly_smiling_face:

I found this on a pebble in the house the other week, it’s quite pretty as well.

10 Likes

@Howard.Crane and @Shadey I would lose my shit, completely. Watch out, Bro! I was 3 times in the ER last year for black widow bites. Those suckers are brutal!

4 Likes

One word…SQUISH!!!
:metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

No he wouldn’t even hurt a fly, you can touch him all you want, he doesn’t care he just sits on his favourite pebble because that’s where I airbrush painted him lol.

Here is another view.

My wife hates spiders so I left the pebble on the window sill, she tried to kill it with a rolled up magazine :joy: and could not work out why it wouldn’t squish.

23 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:…can you do a Moth for me. Wife is deathly afraid…me and the daughters never miss a chance to tell her thae national average for Moth deaths is negligible. And basically tease the shit out of her.

I love your other artwork by the way. Frazetta fan?

Love it
:metal::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Man, I thought that was real! Great job!
:guitar:

5 Likes

Yes and many others.

Not painted a moth before, done butterfly’s and dragonfly’s recently, but they were not life size like the black widow spider there, much bigger. After my work injury I cant paint really small stuff anymore my hands shake to much.

7 Likes

Holy crap that’s good! I thought it was real too!

4 Likes

I was totally fooled as well. That is great.

3 Likes

you can’t see the red/orange from the top on a black or brown widow… from the side maybe. Nicely done with the shadows from the legs

5 Likes