3 Likes

Bonus selection for the oogles with wifi haha

2 Likes

Nice cover. Thanks for posting it! Cowboy guitar player

2 Likes

I sang it as a bedtime song for my son, the flames flicker in his eye too

2 Likes

The first time I smoked Thai
Was the first time I heard Bridge of Sighs.
Thatā€™s all.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I yam what I yam!

3 Likes

my grandma was a machi/kalku-practician.
hence me turning out a ā€œsanteroā€, lol.

11 Likes

Any relation to NDNguy?

It has been my name for 33 years (Cartoon616)
just updated screen name to reflect to future

1 Like

Many years ago when i was growing indoors, i would talk (whisper) to my plants. For the CO2 i breathed on them. Then i started making CO2 from water, yeast and sugar.

The name was inspired by ā€œthe dog whispererā€, but iā€™m no master gardener. I just whisper to the plants, they donā€™t really listen to me, they do whatever They want.

8 Likes

Not that Iā€™m aware of. All thing are possible.

1 Like

Iā€™m just a music lover:

7 Likes

Iā€™m Appalachian.
Also love biscuits.

7 Likes

In 2007 I got some beanz via my friend loran on thecannacabana a strain called wildberry chocolate thai x something else. breeder was a cat named ndnguy

3 Likes

I donā€™t maintain any kind of identity between platforms so when I make an account I just try to think of a funny play on words. At the time I made this one I thought dark->dank was funny so Heart of Darkness (title of a short novel I read a long time ago) became HeartOfDankness. I had also recently watched Training Day on a flight so I picked Ethan Hawke smoking the laced weed as my avatar lol.

4 Likes

I am bearded, a veteran, and the numbers represent my unit in the Army, 2nd Battalion, 22nd Infantry Regiment, aka Triple Deuce.

7 Likes

Yeah, NDNguyā€™s done a lot of good work (think I read he passed away a while back), including on the 88G13HP, BSHW (got some f2ā€™s of his BSHW, actually) etc etc. Lots of good stuff. I was just curious if that NDNCHILD dude was affiliated with him in any way. I know NDNguy had a cousin (IIRC), coulda been his brother, who went by symbiote (again IIRC haha) on thcfarmer, which is why I asked.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the name of an underground bar in the movie , Montenegro

2 Likes

iĀ“m from Saxony,thatĀ“s why

@Zanzibar ā€¦we even got a real bar named like(Sylt Island)ā€¦
ā€¦but itĀ“s not underground,itĀ“s fancy-shmancy :wink:

4 Likes