How'd you get your username?

The boys from Vermont

3 Likes

Hey @zephyr how’d you get your screen name?

1 Like

I got my latest username (circa 2014-ish) from the time I spent as a weed Jedi in the Santa Cruz mountains.

Prior to that, it was my birth name

2 Likes

i used to work in construction in nunavut and while working there i tried to learn Inuktitut
i did learn few words but i wont be able to hold a conversation but i could sometimes decipher what they would talk about
amumayuk means clam

3 Likes

I really like Indiana Jones. Even the crystal skull one. I really like indicas, hence the play on the name. I’m also originally from Indiana. All the pieces just came together in a moment of genius.

9 Likes

He climbed soooooooooooooo slowly :tropical_fish:

1 Like

soooooooo slowly!!!

2 Likes

Lonnng time lurker finally just made an account :smiley:

Mine comes from the song Lateralus

5 Likes

Cranio from my many operations on my skull and brain. Craniotomy/cranioplasty yada yada it just stuck.

1 Like

Just a random pick, I’m new here and trying to figure out why I can reply here but not other places?

1 Like

I grow in dirt, and I am a wizard.

14 Likes

Oh I see I thought you were a wizard MADE of dirt. My mistake :+1:

I like the googly eyed wizard pic.

1 Like

In the end aren’t we all made of dirt slash star stuff?

I pull silly wizard images off the internet for this but the source for the blocky rag doll wizard actually looks like a fun game:

2 Likes

That looks like a young Carl Sagan

3 Likes

There’s no dirt on stars man, it’s too hot.

I’m a wizard made of hydroton pellets.

I believe it is Sagan.

1 Like

It is indeed Big Carl, from an old BBC interview around the Big Blue Dot era:

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @RiverCityRando !

When you get a chance please make you way over to :arrow_down: and introduce yourself.

As you are relatively new some functions are limited.
I have a link below that explains trust level/ User levels a little better :arrow_down:

Drop some pics and a little bit about yourself in the Intro thread.

Look forward to seeing you in the Introduce yourself thread. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Mr. McGoo

2 Likes

This is what I look like staring into the apartments across the street.

4 Likes

Zephyr is the greek and roman god of the western winds, bringer of spring renewal and green foliage, and ripener of fruits and flowers.

The California Zephyr was a historical northern california scenic rail line, which ran from San Francisco along the coast through what is now the emerald triangle, and inland to the base of mount shasta.

7 Likes