How'd you get your username?

I think the other person was joking too. Idk. Lmao.

2 Likes

But uncle ruckus!!! Haha I don’t really mind if people assume I’m “a racist piece of shit” that’s their prerogative. I get to know people before passing judgement’s.

2 Likes

as someone who loves confusing people, always remember some of them get hostile. there’s healthy teasing & abusive offense.

why not “deadpuppyfucker”? it has a nice ring to it? No?

:v:

:evergreen_tree: see “Spandau Ballet”

10 Likes

I prefer figpucker! Much better ring, you’ll get the hang of it with some practice! (GOLD)

Edit: Offense can’t be given only taken!

4 Likes

**LMFAO!**:rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s great

6 Likes

He actually changed his name!

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Holy shit, @Kraven. I grew up in South St. Louis where one of their showrooms was. Remember Steve Mizerany?

3 Likes

It’s my actual first name. I was conceived in a McDonald’s ball pit. Take a guess as to what my middle name is.

5 Likes

I giggle every time I look at your avatar though!

3 Likes

I’v always enjoyed watching Orange County Choppers the owners the Tuttles is the last part of my name. We once gave our dog “Simon” a Paul Tuttle face trim so he was A Tinytuttle which is also my geocaching handle!

4 Likes

Made a character when Aion first came out and my wife and I played it together… during the 2012 zechariah sitchin/Nibiru craze, so was kind of a spoof on that.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Same as I opened first AOL account with…Hockey player all my life ( until 3 story fall at 50 yrs old…wish I had my gear on). Since then putting myself in those positions could cause permanent paralysis. Let’s just say I set off metal detectors now. Was more of a finisher than an Instg8ter, but always loved the gamesmanship that goes on on the ice, if they would ever just leave the mics on the players it would be hilarious.

9 Likes

It’s what I used on AOL, minus some numbers, 20 plus years ago. From the Steve Miller Band’s song the Joker. I’m a joker, I’m a smoker, I’m a midnight toker.

7 Likes

Im a huge Pink Floyd fan . I also had a dog named Floyd who passed away in January last year . So . :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I like books, I like tools. Fear is the little death that brings total annihilation.

3 Likes

Dolphins have been observed intentionally messing with puffer fish in order to get high. I do the same thing with plants and mushrooms.

14 Likes

I was sitting at kitchen table trying to think of something clever. Just about ready to call it guits then my middle son walks in and says yo big daddy. There you go

5 Likes

From Worcester, and I just downright think the word Worcestershire is fun to say. If not a bit difficult. As long as you drop all your “r’s” you’re good.

5 Likes