How'd you get your username?

I was in a foreign country and some guy yelled it at me. It stuck.

5 Likes

a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.

Social bandit

Main article: Social bandit

“Social banditry” is a term invented by the historian Eric Hobsbawm in his 1959 book Primitive Rebels , a study of popular forms of resistance that also incorporate behaviour characterized by law as illegal. He further expanded the field in the 1969 study Bandits . Social banditry is a widespread phenomenon that has occurred in many societies throughout recorded history, and forms of social banditry still exist, as evidenced by piracy and organized crime syndicates. Later social scientists have also discussed the term’s applicability to more modern forms of crime, like street gangs and the economy associated with the trade in illegal drugs.

4 Likes

Family member was OlDad420 on a few forums back in the day. I am growing his beans with his equipment so He deserved the shoutout, and I am also a young(not for long) father.

7 Likes

Call me crazy, but whenever I see posts like “show pics of your pets”, “how old are you”, “what does your username mean”… I think, you are giving away sensitive info, and someone is building a profile on you. If you are trying to stay anonymous, giving out these seemingly harmless bits of info can blow your cover.
Yes. I work in software and security.

12 Likes

The best damn movie from the 80s that’s how brotha :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry, I think this is really funny! And I agree! Be careful what you share about yourself if you’re in a prohibition area.

4 Likes

Ok I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you so I guess I won’t Lol

Just in case there’s a rule iv broken I am just kidding
Wink :wink:

3 Likes

Dammit I thought it was already taken

1 Like

Real quick :no_mouth:
Indo
Indoor
Indoornesian, because we all got that nesian factor😜
N is for nurturing, to all that need help

E is for easy going, no ruffles here.

S is for serene, your calm time.

I is for infinite, are your possibilities

A is for accountable, someone to be counted on

N is for narrator, tell many stories

12 Likes

Well I’m the spiritual advisor in my hood in that I read tarot cards and runes. I’m much better with the runes. Runes are symbols/glyphs. I carved my first set on rocks. My name is Roxanne. So put all that shit together and I have some rocks of glyphs. Or…roxaglyphs. or justa crazy ass rune reading weed procurer.

9 Likes

Really???

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

song they played at the Alamo

el deguello

7 Likes

Cause I’m from the show me homie

8 Likes

Badgers don’t choose, we are chosen! :wink:

10 Likes

My first pick was Ghost, but at the time of joining I didnt realize “Ghost” was some legend from the old Overgrow…? (Correct me if I’m wrong)

Parkerspurps is something I’ve always wanted to see come to fruition. When I began consuming around 11 or 12, I was always intrigued by purple colored strains. I always wanted to breed my own strain with purple tinged leaves and a candy grape/berry smell. I know many others have already accomplished this, but each cross is unique in it’s own way and I aim to put my own twist out there for others to enjoy.

10 Likes

I agree with you :100:%… Purple, violet, magenta, blue hues any variation of those colors or all mixed in a plant along with the fruity candy flavors definitely has a spot in my garden.
Then to have bred some shit with those characteristics, all day

5 Likes

Geocaching was fun. I had forgotten all about it till I read ur post. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to have a cannabis geocache app? A hunting I would go!

5 Likes

It is fun Iv kinda fell off of it the last couple of years though would like to get back into it more but I knock off few whenever I go visit new areas the virtual’s and earth caches is what I’m leaning towards nowadays

2 Likes

My intentions in using GPS would be to set up some remote guerilla grows only being found with a gps but haven’t gotten around to heading up into the hills yet maybe getting into making some of the seed bombs! Lol

4 Likes

Maybe someone can take a stab at how my name came to be.

For the record -> It hasnt even been a year and I already dislike it.

3 Likes