Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Well I’m no expert but I do have the time to help out and “Google” is my friend and I know a few places to look for help with pricing and such. I am willing to help out where I can perhaps some good karma will come my way… haha

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah sounds like something very much the same just a different name, I’m in the states and Just became familiar with Zelle because my bank promoted it. I have used it a couple times though and the money was transferred in just seconds…

1 Like

yes but the seller needs a business account, you’re not covered if you’re just sending money between 2 personal accounts, plus you aren’t covered for items that violate their policy which seeds probably do

I guess I just want to let you guys know that I’m not an airhead… … I have a 2 year college degree ( wow ) and I love my books, art, and music. Also been actively resisting social media for years. The only presence I have on the net currently is my dating site profile

11 Likes

LemonadeJoe made a thread for this exact situation. You start a thread with the item(s) for auction, the starting bid price, minimum increments, and the end date. Winner pays by sellers preferred method and Bam. Kick it up a notch

3 Likes

well, overgrows not necessarily a dating site, but i guess it could be

2 Likes

It is how Sub met Mz. Jill. :grin:

5 Likes

Birds of a feather :yum::sweat_smile:

Didn’t know that… That’s awesome. That just made my day

2 Likes

Some seed banks give away freebies with every purchase. These seeds generally don’t have a breaders name. These seeds will be of lesser value I imagine.

I’ve learned to not worry what others may think of me… “Never judge a book by it’s cover” Personally I do not judge a person by their education level or social status… What I really care about is if the person is an honest and moral person that I can trust. I personally feel that modern society is doomed to destruction due to the fact that the majority of people that run this world are morally corrupt and are missing the key things in themselves such as honesty and having a good moral compass.
I know I’m going off on a rant, but I feel that because of the fact that many of the Billionaires that really rule the world don’t have this moral compass we are doomed as a society that will almost be completely destroyed in the final world war that will be the war to end all wars, Then perhaps the lucky or not so lucky few that survive will see the light and will have learned what is really important in life and then pass those values onto their descendants. Sorry , I know I went off the deep end…:alien:

3 Likes

For the sannie’s seeds, it’s splitted between different breeders that he distribute.

These ones are easy to recognize for me, somes private release inside :

For the moment i can eventually bid hard only on twos packs that you have listed. Not saying that the others are not interresting to grow and that you will not find fans, but you will not have breeders fighting with money on them.

is top dawg the creator of stardawg? i’d like to try that, isn’t that whats all the rage in UK right now?

1 Like

Yes, the cut we’re talking about for the UK street weed is that one. Very nice weed indeed.
i add on the flow : Equal in my heart with an Orange Diesel.

1 Like

And this is how i met @mia!

Much love!

1 Like

You sly dog! Is that what you’re trying to do with the ladies in the website! HUH @JaxxMunster!

What do you think @Herbie!?

See bro, that’s it. In this world you don’t offer. You take or don’t, so you’re lucky i’m in a whole different country bro. Lucky!

:joy:

3 Likes

Just a friendly reminder…

Take things slowly until buyer or seller reputation is established.

Germination rates, Authenticity, etc. Or how the seeds were obtained…

Im hoping it all goes smoothly…

12 Likes

She is from New York, just as I was there is a whole different mindset going on. Just try to understand. That’s all you can do.