Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

texting on a phone :slight_smile:

Dude, they are in their twenties now! It’s legitimately acceptable to text a potential employer with emoticons, assuming you know how to use them properly…

Which I don’t… Lmao

2 Likes

Hey there mia/Ohhh, i noticed you said you’d grown auto’s… well along with all those strains you have ,are some ‘Mephisto’s Genetics’ auto chem city blues (maybe more)… nice collection you have… Good luck and happy growing
Gaz

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Mephisto genetics …Auto… was almost all I grew in my one year stent at the grow house. It was a bit disappointing honestly… with automatics you sacrifice weight and frosty-ness for ease of growing.

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do you store your seeds?

I need that special something for an amazing Xmas gift. PM me puleeeezzzzzz.

2 Likes

there should be a % of these seeds grown out to varify that they are what they are supposed to be.

1 Like

perhaps the people who received seeds could post close up photos of them to verify at least they are from different stock although its far from definitive lol

2 Likes

I hear you all!.. Most of the seeds have been purchased in the last 8 to 5 years … and refrigerated 95% of their life with us… to anyone that is interested in purchasing… To keep it simple… Whatever Attitude Seed Bank asks in British pounds I would ask in US dollars, plus shipping and handling ( $10 ? Packaging, Postage, and tracking

2 Likes

The British pounds conversion to US dollars is a little over 30% off… And of course if anyone was unsatisfied I would give them a refund or substitution

3 Likes

I have my PayPal account up and running now… Tell me what you want… I will send them out to you on Monday

[admin edit]
E-mail removed (attracts bots) use Private Messages to exchange personal info

Thank you…

1 Like

For discussion about long time seed storage please use this topic:

Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks LJ,

Makes sense it would be somewhere on this site!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Gaz29’s Mephistos

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do you store your seeds?

I got 10 guava 13 seeds from her…but i dont grow inside…i wont plant these untill spring comes.

3 Likes

Got a pack of bohdi blue lotus. Tried to germ two or three. Only one popped but doing well. Passed a few along as well.

4 Likes

I can vouch for the passing along. Thanks again my friend. :grin:

4 Likes