Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Mephisto genetics …Auto… was almost all I grew in my one year stent at the grow house. It was a bit disappointing honestly… with automatics you sacrifice weight and frosty-ness for ease of growing.

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do you store your seeds?

I need that special something for an amazing Xmas gift. PM me puleeeezzzzzz.

2 Likes

there should be a % of these seeds grown out to varify that they are what they are supposed to be.

1 Like

perhaps the people who received seeds could post close up photos of them to verify at least they are from different stock although its far from definitive lol

2 Likes

I hear you all!.. Most of the seeds have been purchased in the last 8 to 5 years … and refrigerated 95% of their life with us… to anyone that is interested in purchasing… To keep it simple… Whatever Attitude Seed Bank asks in British pounds I would ask in US dollars, plus shipping and handling ( $10 ? Packaging, Postage, and tracking

2 Likes

The British pounds conversion to US dollars is a little over 30% off… And of course if anyone was unsatisfied I would give them a refund or substitution

3 Likes

I have my PayPal account up and running now… Tell me what you want… I will send them out to you on Monday

[admin edit]
E-mail removed (attracts bots) use Private Messages to exchange personal info

Thank you…

1 Like

For discussion about long time seed storage please use this topic:

Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks LJ,

Makes sense it would be somewhere on this site!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Gaz29’s Mephistos

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do you store your seeds?

I got 10 guava 13 seeds from her…but i dont grow inside…i wont plant these untill spring comes.

3 Likes

Got a pack of bohdi blue lotus. Tried to germ two or three. Only one popped but doing well. Passed a few along as well.

4 Likes

I can vouch for the passing along. Thanks again my friend. :grin:

4 Likes

+1 on @Kalgrae. Your such a good guy

1 Like

I am sad about your germination rate :-(… I believe most packs of Bodhi have 11 seeds…

In someone’s opinion… what is the germination rate you expect from seed banks online? 90 to 100%?

3 Likes

@Ohhhh there is no need to double post… Please use :pencil2: icon below the post to edit original and avoid multi-posting … Thanks!

2 Likes

If anyone was unsatisfied with my beans… of course I would remunerated them

2 Likes