Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

I have my PayPal account up and running now… Tell me what you want… I will send them out to you on Monday

[admin edit]
E-mail removed (attracts bots) use Private Messages to exchange personal info

Thank you…

1 Like

For discussion about long time seed storage please use this topic:

Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks LJ,

Makes sense it would be somewhere on this site!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Gaz29’s Mephistos

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do you store your seeds?

I got 10 guava 13 seeds from her…but i dont grow inside…i wont plant these untill spring comes.

3 Likes

Got a pack of bohdi blue lotus. Tried to germ two or three. Only one popped but doing well. Passed a few along as well.

4 Likes

I can vouch for the passing along. Thanks again my friend. :grin:

4 Likes

+1 on @Kalgrae. Your such a good guy

1 Like

I am sad about your germination rate :-(… I believe most packs of Bodhi have 11 seeds…

In someone’s opinion… what is the germination rate you expect from seed banks online? 90 to 100%?

3 Likes

@Ohhhh there is no need to double post… Please use :pencil2: icon below the post to edit original and avoid multi-posting … Thanks!

2 Likes

If anyone was unsatisfied with my beans… of course I would remunerated them

2 Likes

If i get a 12 pack and two or three don’t sprout i am fine with that. (It might be shop mistreatment or shipping damage not seen) If more don’t sprout i feel ripped off.

3 Likes

@Ohhhh you are hliarious !

Stop busting me in my beans! Lol

4 Likes

@Ohhhh Mia, can you PM me? I would like to get some of your seeds.

1 Like

if everyone could please help me pray the postman brings those stardawgs to me tomorrow :smiley:

10 Likes

I dunno about rarity. I know several people that are working with Malawi now. I would be interested in Romulan, Wild Thai, Mulanje gold (really a strain of Malawi) Malawi gold and Mozambique Poison, but I only trade for seeds, I do not buy them. The Big Sur Holy Bud listed in one of the pages is really an unstable SAGE line, which is Big Sur Holy x an Afghani. SAGE stands for Sativa-Afghani Genetic Equilibrium. It may also really stand for Sativa-African, as I knew a guy in Pacific Valley that was working on that cross back in the day. Real Big Sur Holy Weed is a pure sativa landrace from Zacatecas, and is all purple and blooms late. Last I grew it 10 years ago anyway. It has tiny purple seeds.

5 Likes