Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

What is sure in my case is that it’s not been Mia fault…
Ds

2 Likes

How come @mia wont honor us wtih her presence anymore… ???

WAAAAAHHH

WAAAAHHHH

Come back home baby! I miss you!

PS.: I want pics… HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

She said she was busy. Sent pictures of the white rom x blue dream and the h.o.g cross. The Blue Dream cross looks nice, good vigor and healthy.

4 Likes

Yeah I saw some pics of her White Romulan x Blue Dream. Look nice for the age of them. The Critical Hog are slow starters.
I’m wondering how her Dank Sinatra are doing.

2 Likes

Just caught up on this thread and wanna congratulate all involved. Some serious fire coming from this nice person. Good first thread to read since joining. Cheers and happy new year all

7 Likes

Let us know more @Skinny

99%

Bring it out @Skinny

Use the link above.

99%

Wow. What an epic thread. Are there any still available?

1 Like

Yes, they are but you need to get rep and all that to pm her. So get over and introduce yourself in that thread and have fun and welcome to OG.

1 Like

@mia do you still have the g13.???

Pure g13 now that would be a find

1 Like

I remember seeing it on the list and talking with her…it said g13 or g13haze…one of those for sure

The hazeman seeds packs are listed as g13/hashplant if that helps.

2 Likes

Thanks 50. My mind is foggy on a several things lately.having trouble remembering details alot lately…well ill holler at her. G13xhashplant has to be awsome…the name alone sounds like park it on the couch and hope everything is close by.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Found a picture posted 2013 of the same Star Dawg packs you have thought you might like it.

3 Likes

nice even the heat seal is very visible. i got one heat sealed and one without. thanks for the find bro! the pheno hunt begins in may of this year unless the feds send me on vacation

3 Likes

Crap! Good luck with that!

99%

2 Likes

Still waiting on mine to show up…
Starting to loose hope…
DS

You got tracking #? ???

I got a tracking number for my package that was sent out on Dec 5th and still nothing, also losing hope. @mia i wish you were here to help us out with the purchases we made. I feel abandoned. LOL.