Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

507 posts into a long abandoned thread and I see exactly what I was looking for lol got those white/rom X blue dream still?

5 Likes

Somewhere I have them still

5 Likes

Thatā€™s gonna be headstash quality stuffā€¦with a collection like that I bet all the best seeds were in hand labeled bagsā€¦if you decide to part with them or make f2s keep me in mind please

5 Likes

I have a few bodhi packs from this stash in this thread im trying to move.
I may even have a pk of white rom x blue dream too that you can have, cant remember if i already gave it away

7 Likes

That would be awesome if you find them please let me know

3 Likes

Hi Barefrog. I would be interesting in growing out G13HP88. If you are holding a pack or partial pack to share I would love to turn it into more seeds. This is surely one for a preservation run (or at least an increase) to get them to many hands.
And yes, always free.

10 Likes

You would be surprised how many people have and are holding on to the 88g13hp. Iā€™m sure there will be another preservation run of it at some point but there are many other strains with far less beans in existence. Great suggestion though itā€™s those old tried and true strains we need to keep around.

12 Likes

Ditto to what @Heritagefarms said. The presence of the 88G13 is strong on OG. Seed runs had been mentioned before, but weā€™re moved back for rarer genetics. Soon one will be done, I know if some outcrosses being done at the moment, not sure if that is of interest to you.

-GH

8 Likes

Thank you @GrowHard! I have a mixed bag of G13HP88 crosses. Male is G13HP from deadpanhead and the females were G13HP, Hawaiian Rhino Haze, Colombian Gold x Panama Red f2, and northern Lights OG

I have been assembling the female genetics and learning to recognise them so that hopefully I will be able to spot the filial if it comes up.

I also have Dragonsblood Hashplant, Saginaw Valley Skunk and a full grow of Jungle Spice. All G13HP88 outcrosses.

9 Likes

I meant to ask @Barefrog about a pack of those seeds a long time ago but I never did. If you still have a pack or so, Bare, Iā€™m looking for them. Or if anyone else has any to let goā€¦

Iā€™ve been collecting better genetics lately and already have a lot of my own crosses but not tested. But Iā€™d like to get a mother and maybe a dad to keep around for breeding. Sorry for not speaking up earlier. Please PM if anybody can help. peace

4 Likes

There was a cross called Saginaw Valley Skunk I was looking forā€¦supposed to be a cross of skunk 91 with the ghash. I have and intend to run the g13 in the next couple months. Thanks for the love. Was there another I should be interested in?

:vulcan: live long and prosper

5 Likes

Perhaps we can work something out. PM me if you would be interested in discussing.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to throw my hat in for a few of these, if posts in an open forum are how to do it. I would like 1) to grow some out alongside of the Bodhi 88g13hp crosses I got for comparison and 2) to preserve em. Thanks Bare for the offer. If theyā€™re gone Iā€™m cool, just preserve that stuff, whoeverā€™s got em!

2 Likes

If not a lot of people here have them I recently got some from someone else who was giving them out here

4 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie, are you offering up some of @miaā€™s original stash of beans? :open_mouth: :slightly_smiling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy: are you smoking crack :joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy: this thread was before my time I was referring to him asking barefrog about ghash I was letting him know someone else gave them away a couple months back and the site should be flush with themā€¦that said Iā€™ve got one going the rest are being saved for later down the road breeding

4 Likes

My mind was :exploding_head: first time I read this topic lol there was a lot of speculation on if she was real or not some people made out good

I still think she ripped someone off lol either way lot of gold got passed around

3 Likes

Yeah, I know of one person for sure that made out well with her stash. Itā€™s been a while since I checked in on this thread, so when I saw your post, I didnā€™t bother to read the post(s) that you were actually responding to. Thatā€™s why I asked, but Iā€™m at least glad I gave you a good laugh. And, no - no crack for me.

3 Likes

Iā€™m all set bud. Thank you much for the offer, though.

4 Likes