Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

As I stated I would, I completely apologize for myself and the community. We were not intentionally trying to hurt or slander you. But you also have to realize where we are coming from also, for a lot of us could be facing large prison sentences and have been scammed or seen others scammed before. I hope you forgive us, and don’t blame the community as a whole, for a few people’s comments, mine included. If you feel like you were taken advantage of, please contact someone to verify the prices you should be charging for specific beans. I could easily appraise anything you have, as a third party, if I’m needed pm me. Sorry again, best wishes and good luck. :four_leaf_clover::+1:

2 Likes

My feelings exactly, sorry again, i never expected those seeds to arrive in their hands, i admit it, and it hurts to be this wrong, really f**ked up!

3 Likes

i knew she’d be vindicated, today is awesome !! poor mia deserves kindness with what she’s been through :smiley: we dont have many female members we should try to keep them around :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wasn’t going to comment on this after the way everything went down, I didn’t believe for one second it was a scam, I personally contacted Mia and not once did she ever ask for money or even postage costs to send me seeds (pretty damn nice for someone that doesn’t have any cash), they are not here yet but I have all faith in them arriving (I live on the other side of the world), even took photos of the whole process of packing, to me seems like the only ones to call it a scam are the ones that did not talk personally to her. Id just like to say thanks to Mia in advance and sorry you were treated the way you were, hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out :heart:

7 Likes

That is turnaround that I haven’t expected…

I’m just working with the facts I’ve got from this thread and haven’t been in contact with mia in PM…

I don’t think I have anything to add to this topic cause I don’t want to repeat myself… Many things could and should have been done differently on both sides. I’ve already addressed that in my previous post.

I haven’t seen any constant attacks in this thread thus I haven’t seen any reason for being asked to remove the account. This was suspicious in my eyes (requests of this kind doesn’t come every day).

I think that delivering and fulfilling promises is the way to build trust. I cannot add more to that. It all has been said already.

I vote for staying constructive and avoid any hysteria…

6 Likes

I’m sorry, too, but I’m probably going to see the …I would very much help

Thank you @Ohhhh!!! I tried to stay out of this thread convo and went directly to MIA and offered some advice and perspective. Some of my advice was to come back and show the swinging ding dongs who’s got the whip. I think it’s time she start cracking!!!

Welcome @ohhhh. Hope you stick around.

6 Likes

@Ohhhh let me see your ohhhh face

2 Likes

sorry! false accusation duly noted. OK…MS, suggest you block out the entire address in the future, nothing about cannabis is legal or allowed in New York. Shit, it’s legal here and I personally wouldn’t want any part of my address posted.

Pretty funny about the gossipy bitches bit…we resemble that comment! :smile:

4 Likes

it’s a fake return address and name but ya i fukt up too not realizing stamps have the zip codes on them

2 Likes

@legalcanada and DNA too if she licked it.

2 Likes

Jeff Sessions is lurking! :smile: OK, will get the paranoia under control

5 Likes

Smoking Sativa much? LOL

3 Likes

@Ohhhh- you are deflecting at this point and it is irking me.

You showed up, an unknown stranger (95% of the folks here have known each other for years) with a story out of a very sad cannabis fairy tale. “The girl with the treasure!”

Then, when you were met with questions that were pretty simple you were very unclear in your communication. Displaying behavior that is not normal for online message boards. Only stirring more suspicion.

The fact that the large part of our community was slow to believe your tale and continued to look out for the community… made us… “gossipy bitches?”
That’s not cool.
Can you not see from our perspective?
The fact that you abandoned your original account did not help your cause.

I apologize for questioning you, a friendly stranger, but I do not apologize for being suspicious. I am sorry that you are going through a rough time and hope things improve in your world. It’s not up to us though. It’s up to you.

The cannabis community has always been very close and there is a great need to look out for each other. I only hope that you decide to be an actual member of our community and not get so offended when anyone approaches you with difficult questions or statements.

Now, welcome to Overgrow. We will be happy to help you.

Stay hazed
Jake

18 Likes

Wow I feel like a jack ass, I apologize for all my comments.

Welcome to Overgrow, I will try my best to help you as you need it.

1 Like

So it wasn’t the FEDs doing a multi-continent roundup of small-time tent growers, through an elaborate legal seed auction?? :laughing:
Lay off the sativas, people.
Thanks for the entertainment tho :+1:

13 Likes

actually it’s more like “lay off the Zyrtec” for me. :smile:

3 Likes

:sunglasses:
I did say something back at the start, didn’t I ?
Ds

2 Likes

I’ve received 60 images like this, has anyone else? hopefully receive her love letter on monday which will be 14 days

5 Likes