Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

man she’s probably still sleeping since the last time you asked lol just be patient …

1 Like

Just wanted to ask directly. Not like I’m hounding her I emailed her like a week ago :wink:

3 Likes

How do I contact @mia

1 Like

Go to your private messages and read my Welcome message first. All the info is there. Don’t be lazy.

8 Likes

yes at least people like @Craigson15 and @50State came and participated and started journals and stuff, this thread seems to attract a lot of people who just want beans. if you’re coming from another forum just PM one of the members there (like myself) and ask for her e-mail, although she doesn’t seem to be replying to many people or very interested/able to deal with all the e-mailing and shipping, busy lady i think

3 Likes

Dont know about you legelc ,i havent spoke to her in a bit…hope she just busy being busy.

I agree and disagree…its a bean sale thread…just let it be what it is…the comunity will know…others can go through the channels…

I bought from her twice, first time got my seeds no problem and this second time it was all
good except i haven´t gotten the seeds yet, that might just be the season, it´s what i think.

HppHrvst

2 Likes

My beans took over 12 days to travel a four hour car ride distance so yes the christmas season is brutal for the mail system. Maybe she’s not returning messages because the people still waiting for seeds send her 20 emails a day asking where the seeds are. They do the same thing to DBJ from GLG but I’m sure his seed sellers have the same problem.

2 Likes

i don’t think she realized how much interest it would generate and was a little overwhelmed, i think she expected to maybe sell a couple times a week

@MadScientist my experience was the opposite :smiley: first one took over 3 weeks and had me worried and second one 1 week or less. hopefully this next one is also quick, but i’ve been waiting 2 weeks or more for seeds from a couple other members here. hoping it’s just the season and i didn’t draw attention for getting too much intl mail, might need to find a new drop

4 Likes

Hi @mia! Wondering if there’s still some of those great packs available! I’d love to procure one or two. Let me know! Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

Seeds coming up after 72 hours. They have been coming up since 26 hours but this is the first picture I’ve taken. Kind of poor due to no flash on the tablet. Top row 12 Sunshine #4 (from my collection) 9 up
Middle row 11 Good Medicine (Mia) 5 up 1 pushing
Bottom row 10 Elf Snank (mia) 4 up 3 pushing (missing one due cat and dropping it into the carpet it’s with god now)

9 Likes

In the carpet? I’d be lookin like meth head tweakin for the last rock trying to find that little seed. Good on you for letting go. Impressive!

1 Like

Just keep that area of the carpet wet and it should just germinate right there. :joy:

11 Likes

If the carpet pile isn’t too thick, sweep with a dust pan and broom and get that bean back in production. :seedling:

New scarification technique??

99%

3 Likes

There was a search effort made but had to be called off lol

I have another pack to fall back on

6 Likes

I’d help you bury that treasure lol

@mia where are you sweetie!?

I was hoping to get a tracking number for the last pack of seeds i bought, please and thanks.

1 Like

Was you looking to trade for some Afghan#1 beans?

Sorry but that is completely off-topic in this mia’s topic!

Please stick to original topic and that is trading with OP - Mia and reviews of her seeds & strains.

For unrelated things I can recommend starting new thread in #trading-post category or just use Private messages directly.

3 Likes