Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Well they may be gone now, or at least the ones I was interested in may be gone. So it doesn’t matter much anyway lol. Still have 2 weeks so plenty of time to send for an order. I’ll be driving to my new home.

1 Like

Give her time or have someone thats dealt with her ask for you. I didn’t think I’d get my pick of the litter either but I had no troubles getting everything I wanted. Doesn’t hurt to ask.

3 Likes

yes i don’t think she’s dealt with anyone in a couple weeks tbh, she may likely still have what you want

2 Likes

Interested in some of the Bodhi seeds…what do you have left?

1 Like

Hola! Thank you guys for stopping by my post. I feel fortunate that I had the opportunity to do this… And everyone has been so cool with me… I just appreciate it… please have happy holidays everyone! Xo xo xo

12 Likes

Same to you and your little one!

Thanks

3 Likes

My seeds have arrived. Thanks Mia

10 Likes

Just wish you hadn’t let the cat out of the bag on RIU… :stuck_out_tongue: lol jk… kinda

how do you think he found this thread? there’s more than just bodhi too guys! :smiley:

Someone on RIU told me about it and I saw legal Canada post a picture of the list there too. I just followed the crowd. People on RIU already knew about it way before I did.

3 Likes

Was just messing with ya everyone should get a shot at some rare beans =)

2 Likes

i certainly couldn’t afford them all even if i wanted LOL i probably already have more than i can grow in the next 3 or 4 years (unless i can get my doctor to increase my license :smiley: )

2 Likes

Won’t it be legal anyways next year?

They are telling that canada will 100% legalize in 2018 in the news over here.

Mia is good people! Hope she’s having a happy holidaze!

1 Like

Damn was really wanting those NLs @mia do you have any more of those?

Dang! A temple! Any more of those too @mia that and the NL are favorites of both sides of the spectrum

1 Like

not really. 4 plants per household (except quebec and manitoba with 0 plants) but only if you own your house or the landlord approves (wont happen) and no outdoor growing at all

@swampthing she posted pictures of all her lists in this thread incl numbers of each pack. they start here

damn, i knew they wouldn’t let us do what we want, sellen GMO Marijuhana for the masses…

1 Like

Still catching up on emails?

1 Like

She may have NL#5 and 89’ Sensi Seeds NL#5 x Talk Of Kabul left I don’t recall anyone claiming to have grabbed those yet. Good Luck

1 Like