Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

https://translate.google.com/

1 Like

Yeah i use something called the internetā€¦

2 Likes

_once upon a time there were these things called books, you would open the cover and look at the contextual symbology. After a period of reflection a small light bulb, perhaps a 15 watt incandescent such as you would find in a refrigerator or oven will illuminate in the approximate location of being superior to the cranial cavity. In some cases there will be a larger amount of excited neurons resulting in a greater volume of photons being released. In this instance a larger bulb may be observed if one looks quickly enough. Typically this illumination is fleeting in nature. Requiring re reviewing the material to re excite the stagnant neurons into illuminated state for an increased period of time _

15 Likes

Ha! Ha! You gotta love Uncle! :grin:

1 Like

Too bad they took forever to arriveā€¦ this was a first time buy that would have been followed by a few othersā€¦
Now looks like Mia is m.i.a. (pun intended) :frowning:
DS

2 Likes

She has a new number/phone that might be why if youā€™re trying the original number.

1 Like

yes received another in under a week. all except the first (which was sent untracked letter mail) arrived very quickly to canuckistan

4 Likes

Wish i could reach @mia would love those pure g13 but Iā€™m sure there gone by now, who got em if so lol letā€™s talk

Ive been trying to get those from day one myselfā€¦good luck if anyone does.:+1:

1 Like

A response from Strayfox to silence trolls in a Bodhi thread on another forum.

ā€œI am familiar now with the bodhi gear being sold by Mia. Her dudes name is Tem from breed bay. No, we are not friends or boysā€¦lol

He was a big seed freak, especially for bodhi. I tried numerous times to trade gear but he never budged. Last time I spoke to him was in 2013.

If the packs have not been tampered with, if the story that Mia has told, is to be true, if Tem is in jail, with a new chick or just in need of money and Mia is actually Tem??? Who knows.

IMO, I would be all over that gear. Those packs are real, have been stored the right way and super fireā€¦

Hope this clears the smoke for some.

Keep an eye out for the new Iraqi linesā€¦

Have a beautiful weekend.

Strayā€œ

8 Likes

No offenseā€¦ I just know Tem was a sniper and a attitude seed bank /bb auction freak. Him and I spoke maybe a dozen times EVER, about tradingā€¦

I recall those seeds being stored correctly tooā€¦he wouldnā€™t get them out to even take a picā€¦lolā€¦ Iā€™m sure they should be fine on germ ratesā€¦

Good luck to who ever gotta packā€¦ hope he heals and picks the high road.

Stay blessed
Ttyl
Stray :high_brightness::seedling::dizzy:

Pure Kush (suge cut)

18 Likes

yes temujin i believe was his name, i found a post on another forum from 2012 or 2013 stating he participated in a seedbank promotion 13 times for the freebie pack of hazeman g13 it came withā€¦ and low and behold, she had 13 packs on her list

@Heritagefarms have you tried e-mailing her? i can ask her if itā€™s OK to share her number if youā€™d like. i donā€™t recall seeing a pure g13 either, just the hazeman 88 g13 / hashplant but i could be wrong

2 Likes

I havenā€™t tried emailing her I sent a mess on here, one of the pics does show pure hazeman g13 , I would realy love to get even one pack as I have alot of g13 crosses that would be good stock to cross back onto , I read this hole thread back from day one but donā€™t remember an email

2 Likes

sheā€™s not very active on here although i think she might start logging on again in the near future.

iā€™ll PM you her e-mail address, and anyone else wanting to contact her can PM me for it as well

iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s just hazeman 88 g13/hashplant though she may have only wrote g13 on her list

1 Like

She just showed me a pic of the G-13 BX2. Sheā€™s got it

9 Likes

Yes i have seen the same pic she is still around and has some great gear

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hazeman Seeds review

For the records, popped 4 seeds (1 WiFi raskal and 3 WRxCH) as test to check if the 2 months travel did damage them and they all sprouted in less then 48hā€¦
DS

11 Likes

Sorry I thought I had upload this picture here.
Last package from Mia and LED Seedz

13 Likes

Are the white ones top left straight appalachia?

1 Like