Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

My hats off to you…!

5 Likes

I’d be interested in a few of those if you have extras. I have some sourced from a old breeder in santa cruz but would love to compare

2 Likes

Looks like I was late to the party…

1 Like

Damm me too I’ve got G13 X Amnisia that’s about the closest I’ve got!

2 Likes

Ive always wanted to try g13 but never could get my hands on any. I’m sorting through multiples of several strains to determine which are keepers and which are mulch at the moment. Then want to find something good to pollinate them with so i have beans to give to og

4 Likes

Is this a seed run you’re doing, or already have them? I’d gladly take a pack, if there’s enough.

5 Likes

its an old post but can i add my Damns here and there… Damn

3 Likes

g13!!?? damn! I’d like to give it a try
peace and love 4 ya all

2 Likes

I would very much like to acquire a few of these G13HP88

3 Likes

Had some G13 from a friend on OG in 2003. Squandered it all by 2005. Visionless peasant I was!

5 Likes

I think I still got the 88g13hp… I ran the Wi-Fi I got from her and I’m flowering stardawg now, and got a few JOTI godbud in early veg… most of my stash came from this woman, god bless her beautiful soul! she ghosted me over a year ago tho

10 Likes

Preservation runs are awesome. Thank you and everyone else. It really let’s guys who’ve been out of the scene for a while have some missed stuff. Plus you guys know the really unique strains that should be preserved. Always a pleasure. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

@Barefrog. Any left? I have some stuff to shoot back at ya. I hear that stuff es vonderous! I always like to add uniqueness. It’s gonna be a busy year. Later. :call_me_hand:

Hehehe. Sorry Bare.

2 Likes

Hi @Barefrog I know this was nearly a month ago but do you still have any of these left?
If you do if love to get one off you.

Cheers!

2 Likes

507 posts into a long abandoned thread and I see exactly what I was looking for lol got those white/rom X blue dream still?

5 Likes

Somewhere I have them still

5 Likes

That’s gonna be headstash quality stuff…with a collection like that I bet all the best seeds were in hand labeled bags…if you decide to part with them or make f2s keep me in mind please

5 Likes

I have a few bodhi packs from this stash in this thread im trying to move.
I may even have a pk of white rom x blue dream too that you can have, cant remember if i already gave it away

7 Likes

That would be awesome if you find them please let me know

3 Likes

Hi Barefrog. I would be interesting in growing out G13HP88. If you are holding a pack or partial pack to share I would love to turn it into more seeds. This is surely one for a preservation run (or at least an increase) to get them to many hands.
And yes, always free.

10 Likes