Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Like i said, I want them Mephisto beans and some Bodhi… Ok!?

1 Like

Mr nice for this guy over here:) you have a ton thats forsureXD

2 Likes

He is at another forum I visit, although he has not logged in a few months. Long time member although he and I have never conversed, he is fairly known. There are also others from that same forum that are here, and could possibly know him. I only mention this because if he is close to someone he could be alerted of this thread.

Please be safe!

Blessings

4 Likes

Thank you… I feel pretty spent at the moment so I wouldn’t be as articulate as I would like so I will get back to you guys tomorrow… I just feel that I have found some like-minded individuals here. Good night everyone. BTW… This pic is some of the one packs I have… Much love

7 Likes

Twos pricey collectors spotted on this page ^^

HI MIA - I would recommend only selling strains/packs you have more than 1 of, or at least keeping some from every strain. but i definitely see some things i’d be interested in as well. glad you came and registered here, overgrow is way better than that other site :wink:

how many people are PMing her trying to direct buy without an auction right now? :laughing:

It seems obvious guys, but NEVER have seeds mailed directly to the address you are growing at!! DEA are losers, they extradited a countryman for 5 years for mailing seeds to america (it was really for political activism)

edit:
do you have spice of life shishkaberry??? i’ll select the best pheno for self pollination and give seeds to everyone :pray:

5 Likes

Interested in the Satori, pot of gold, and Pursang F2s

Helluva collection you’ve got there. I’m sorry to hear about how they came into your possession. I assure you, brighter days are ahead for you and yours.

All the best and welcome to OG
Swampy

Edit:
Also I dunno if that’s you in your profile pic but it’s usually best to pick an avatar or something other than yourself like Mickey Mouse or something.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, Mia.
Sorry for your troubles… life’s a bitch sometimes…
I second what you been told already… you have a nice stash of genetics, some are unobtanium as of now and they can source quite some money… auction a few of them and get theyr real value and keep what you will grow. Any help needed, just ask, yvw.
All the best to you and fam.
Ds

1 Like

Congrats, this is the best way to extinct a line ^^

3 Likes

it’s far from extinct right now … i’m sure i could source it locally

You beat me to it @legalcanada, I was going to also recommend seedfinder.eu also. It is the best site to find all info on seed genetics and it even has prices for existing strains to go by.:slight_smile:

Legit Shisk IS practically extinct… a few old packs float around but Steve stopped breeding a decade ago so…
Ds

2 Likes

My heart was torn deciding to unload these seeds. I know the time, effort, money that went into them. Been with my husband since 18. I was an isolated housewife mostly - no family or friends- I got my first bank account and my own credit card last year at 38. I was recently fired from my waitressing job… They told me I was too slow with their computers ( perhaps it was flirting with the wait staff, sharing dick pics, coming in hungover…& slow with their computers :wink: ? ) The past year there was a lot of emotional & mental abuse & walking on eggshells. He got a new girlfriend ( w/ my blessing…Maybe that would make him happy? ) He chose a 31 year old Coke Hore and scumbag sycophants who took advantage. He spent all of our savings, totaled 3 cars in 2 months… maxed out all our credit cards plus new ones. He became paranoid and violent towards me. Threatened to kill me, pulled weapons on me, tried to run me over… all in front of our kid. Finally I got an order of protection out of concern for mine and my child’s safety. He still has little concern/ contact with his child or a desire to change. I guess I’m just venting now… I’m not looking for a pity party or have an angle. Just letting you know where I’m coming from. I don’t like a victim mentality… And I will be okay in the end . We don’t have to mention this again. Like I said I feel bad unloading these seeds but I feel worse about what he did to me… And I’m broke… anyway… Thank you for your time and your replies…

7 Likes

I’m sorting through over I’m sorting through over a hundred Bodhi strai I’m sorting through over a hundred Bodhi strains right now… I’ll get back to you in like 30 minutes about them… Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

my husband chatted with Bodie a few times… He said that Bodie was an awesome guy… Maybe that’s why we have so many of his beans!

5 Likes

No hay mal que dure mil anyos, ni cuerpo que lo resista…

There no illness that will last a thousand years, or a body that can take it…

3 Likes

Maybe that’s why we have so many of his beans!

Boddhi is a very generous guy, and some places are well known to get his “test seeds” for free ;o)

1 Like

I would be very interested in “Snow Lotus” particularly if available. The real Snow Lotus u know!

Run down of sannie’s shop seeds… Two packs are labeled as Sannie’s Shop… The rest have the names of the strains on the stickers… SAME packaging & stickers & from storage box as the Sannie’s shop… What do you think?

*Sannie’s shop/ Motarebel Seeds… sativa Queen

*Sandy’s shop / breeder’s choice … Walhalla

Sannie’s Jack- fem
Sannie’s Jack F6 -Reg
Sannie’s Jack F7 -Reg
Jackberry F4 -Reg
Jackberry F3 -Reg
Silver fields -Reg
Killing Fields - Fem
Killing Fields F3 -Reg
Killing Fields (Chinese Feno) X Killing Fields nr7 -Fem

Killing Fields X katsu Kush-Reg