Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

1 Like

oops sorry about shity upside down pictures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

also quite a few that donā€™t State who theyā€™re fromā€¦ Just names of strainsā€¦

3 Likes

also more one of also more one-off packs I found

2 Likes

Also on the back of a few Bodie packs are pricesā€¦ This one says Ā£60! Crap I forget which oneā€¦I

ā€™m sure most arenā€™t like thatā€¦ And I see some free gift packs from Bodie as well My next list is the hundred plus Bodhi strains

3 Likes

Thatā€™s funny you mention snow Lotusā€¦ Most of what I have of Bodie is crosses of snow Lotusā€¦ But I donā€™t think I have the pure snow Lotus unfortunately! I will have to double-check. I see White Lotus, blue lotus, silver lotus, dream Lotus, Sky Lotus,ā€¦ And super snow Lotus! As well as tons more Lotus crossesā€¦ I do see four packs of bodies Northern Lights #5 ( BCSC f3 open pollination )

4 Likes

should move to canada growings about to be legal

Everything on Sannies site goes for $30, $40 per ten pack.
Bodhi @ $100 per ten pack.
OG Raskal @ $200 per ten pack.
Plus a premium for unavailable and limited edition strains.
It wouldnā€™t be beyond reason that you hold a pack that could pull four digit offers.

6 Likes

Letā€™s take into account these seeds are a tad old. So maybe thatā€™s a factor we sum up in the aftermathollow of this mess!

Wowā€¦ Wasnā€™t thinking about those kinds of numbersā€¦ But that would be super cool :slight_smile: Tonight I will lovingly place each pack in a cotton ball bed and sing good night lullabies to themā€¦:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, What I would give to be able to sort through that seeds selection. I think that if you put a complete list of what you have on here that you will find people here that would be willing to help you out with a fair pricing strategy for the strains you have and like others have said some of them are rare and hard to come by " Though you do have to keep in mind that really old seeds are not going to be as viable as the newer fresher seeds hence less of them are likely to sprout"
Anywayā€™s there are people here that will be willing to help you out" Me included" with finding the diamonds in the rough and help give a ballpark idea of the value of what you have. Then it would just be up to you to decide how generous you would like to be with pricing, of course the more generous you are the faster you would be able to sell them of course.
I am willing to extend a helping hand trying to figure out some ballpark values of what you have as long as you can list all the seeds you have by breeder and strain and Iā€™m sure others here would be willing to help you out also. This is pretty laid back friendly community.
Iā€™m not able to buy anything from you as money is very tight ,but I am still willing to try and help you out by searching out the strains you have and try and figure out some ballpark values for what you have. Perhaps that would be helpful to you.
I think you came to the right place, and I am sure that you will have no problem getting a helping hand and $$$ for both you and your child hereā€¦
If there is anything I can do to help donā€™t hesitate to askā€¦:slight_smile:

2 Likes

the only safe way i could see to make payment would be a multi-sig bitcoin transaction with a trusted person (like lemonadejoe) as the third party. a multisig transaction requires 2 of 3 people to agree to release the funds. or monero if they have multisig.

edit: OR i guess you could just send funds directly to LJ to hold in escrowā€¦

1 Like

Thank you so much Pookie for offering your time and expertise! To me it seems a daunting task right now to sort everythingā€¦ But Iā€™ll keep that in perspective since you said you would love to have that sorting job! Lol ā€¦cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man oh man the lotus crosses!! Stright up what pookie said. Id fucking LOVE to sort through all those.

1 Like

iā€™ll fly to NY and help you sort in person if I can have one single first pick :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow legal Canadaā€¦ Youā€™re speaking Chinese to me right now :frowning: I am not experienced with the Internet or transferring money (would a PayPal account work?.. Can I get a Bitcoin account) Donā€™t worry! I know how to use the God damn post office :slight_smile: or UPS or FedXā€¦even tracking packages :slight_smile: also because I want people to feel comfortableā€¦ I could just send out a few at first mysel send out a few at first myselfā€¦ Or send them all to one trusted person? I donā€™t know Iā€™m just thinking out loud. And of course if anyone was unhappy I would reimburse them

3 Likes

i think paypal works the best. they have buyer protection.

3 Likes

There is an app that I found recently that I have used a few times and it is a free way to transfer funds from someoneā€™s bank account to another almost instantaneously. It is called ā€œZelleā€ and my bank has it already set up automatically but if your bank does not have it set up you can just download the zelle app and set it up manually but after that all you need is the personā€™s cell number or email to send money back and forth of course both parties have to have Zelle set upā€¦
Just an Idea of another way to transfer funds that is easy and fast. Also you can send funds for any reason you want, Say you just wanted to send money to a friend to buy him or her dinner or whatever it does not matter.
Anyways I was just offering an alternative payment method that is easy and fast.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder what LegalCanadaā€™s first pick would be out of everything? I donā€™t even know everything thatā€™s hereā€¦ But someone said G13 might be the Holy Grail.

1 Like

:smiley: i donā€™t know either itā€™d probably be something obscure that has no real value lol iā€™m not that knowledgeable about whatā€™s rare or not ā€¦ LOL

if you have bodhi ancient OG or kalifornia i know someone whoā€™s looking for them currently.

@lotus710 i think for buyer protection they would need a business account, then paypal is taking 3% of all fund

@pookie123 in canada the debit provider interac has a service itā€™s called email money transfer, you can e-mail or text money from online banking to anyone and they can deposit instantly in any bank in canada

1 Like