Humboldt County Skunk seeds

I sure would like to try these @Ahab@Kraven and myself will do them proud if given the chance…

1 Like

I just sent Ahab a PM a bit ago saying he can have his pick off my bean list for a good grip of what he is holding. You know I have seed run going on whats more than likely it…we’ll know fosure after I pass them out to the SBG for a pheno hunt soon as I get the beans from GT…It sure looks and smells like it according to what he is saying …beans originally came via Giggy from MP, and old buddy of mine from a few states over…they were legit 79’ Xmas Bud and GT got 12 going for me and picked the best 2-3 females and a male to do a seed run. I hope that between ahab and this bean run we can find it, been lookign a long time and keep coming close, ready to get’er done…

7 Likes

You know we want the follow up on that.

99%

2 Likes

Got 30 79’ xmas bud (given to me by NDN personally) x 1983-86 skunk 1 going right now that I made a couple years back

Skunk

One of my xmas buds that smelled like burnt DMT (I picked a matching male to cross to the skunk, also reeekd of burnt DMT dead animal funk (its seeded with reversed skunk pollen that I also made)

7 Likes

About to make a BX back to the skunk with 79 xmas bud as the outcross

ndn gave me a lot cooler of affies tho

The 79’xmas bud isn’t really piney at all

it’s foul

I’ve ran thru like 150 of them

it’s not the piney bud you remember it’s just a dank afghani.

NL #? Is the pine u guys all seek IMO

also doing (males first)

(79 xmas x 86 skunk) x 92 afghani
(79 xmas x 86 skunk) x 74 Kashmiri hashplant
(79 xmas x 86 skunk) x (Chem D x DNL x ECSD x sour 91 x AJs sour d)
(79 xmas x 86 skunk) x Herat affie (given to me by Ndn as well)
also doing

(Chem D x DNL x ecsd x sour 91 x AJ’s) x 86 skunk

Idk a bunch of shit

4 Likes

Ca is full of piney smelling and tasting strains can’t stand the stuff myself, I have beans of a super pine plant it’s a cross of sfv og and something we called red mango, red mango is elemental seeds mango tango crossed to the original cut of ghost train haze, not sure how piney the beans are haven’t tested them yet but the red mango was stablizid with all females from the last generation smelling of pine, the only difference in pheno was some stay lime green others form a very pretty pink to red hue on the underside of the leaves, might even have some of the red mango beans left with out the sfv thrown in would trade for some pure rks genetics or crosses

2 Likes

@h3y4rnold I’m very interested in a couple things you have, the dog bud genetics, the skunk afgani crosses and the kasmiri pm me let’s talk if you willing to trade