Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

You win the prize for the nicest flower category. :trophy:

How is the affects of the Notso Headband x Chem D?

I was blessed with a pack of the
Notso Headband x Chem D in a trade here on OG and now I can hardly wait to run them.

7 Likes

I am running a plant currently from CSI and I am really loving it. The strain is their Durban Poison x Girl Scout Cookies x Durban Poison. I guess I would have thought the plant would have a more sativa look to it but if she’s happy I’m happy.

19 Likes

These all look so good! I wanted all of those Notso Headband crosses when they came out. I have a UK Cheese S1 pack I am excited to go through. Cheese was always a favorite of mine. Update on how they smoke please!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG man!

4 Likes

They are incredibly strong. All 3. #1 and #2 were more enjoyable than #3 (which just had me spinning!). I am going to go through all 3 again with some friends and make some decisions!

4 Likes

Here is my next round of seedlings. Some Chem D s1’s, Big Bad Wolf 2.0’s, and then some of my own crosses of Stardawg x LPCKM and Papayadawg x LPCKM.

I’m excited about the Chemd D’s. I went through a few Turbo Diesels and Chem 91 s1’s and didn’t find anything but I have heard good things about the Chem D’s

12 Likes

from Irie Genetics ? (Fallen soldier ?)

1 Like

with Chem D - had to do a heavy defoliation at week 2 of veg (can’t believe how strong this strain) do growers of this strain defoliate any ?

yeah pretty much have to with how bushy she gets

3 Likes

have some Chem D that look exactly like yours - had to defoliate them --Dam they were pretty !!!

3 Likes

Nice! You found some keepers? How was the finished bud for you?

1 Like

A couple finishing up flowering now - day 55

Purple Afghan x Urkle - big main colas, dense foliage. Nice purple smell / resin rub. Some lower nanners / a couple seeds forming from them (or from headband LT, not sure).

Purple Afghan x Runtz - very cookies in structure. Pure dark purple buds, all black leaves. Seems fully stable.

Notso Headband x Lemon Tree: Giant stretchy bush pheno. Stinks like gunpowder, maybe hints of sweet citrus coming in. More leaf purpling than other pheno. Not stable, always on ball/nanner watch.

Notso Headband x Lemon Tree: Perfect bush structure pheno. Some stretch, not as much as other, super sturdy. Probably ideal structure in a plant for me, no staking required! Similar smells - gunpowder, but no sweet citrus. Also not stable.

34 Likes

From CSI Humboldt. It’s an unknown cultivar x Strawberry Cough.

2 Likes

A buddy of mine grew some UK Cheese S1s from CSI. They were a bit citrusy in flower - but didn’t finish that way. Not the strongest - but some of the most enjoyable smooth smoke I’ve had. I loved them. (I’m fine with not being completely destroyed after a few tokes)

8 Likes

Flight risk from seed at approx 7 weeks 12/12. In a 3 gallon in the corner of the tent starving for light and attention with very little veg time. Probably going to give the rest of the pack a little more attention when I get settled in the new place.

26 Likes

Banana Mango from Humboldt.

24 Likes

Wrong company to post under. Nice plant though!

4 Likes

I have not been growing too terribly long, please explain my mistake.

2 Likes

The company you are growing your seeds from is humboldt seed co. This thread is for humboldt csi seed company.

4 Likes

I always thought it was the same seed company, and CSI was one of the growers, breeders.
Now that I think about it though, there always was some nagging doubt about that, lol.
Screw it, like you said, it’s still a pretty plant.

6 Likes