Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

Yeah man! Nice growing, keep up the good work.
They are 2 or 3 different companies If I’m not mistaken
Csi humboldt(from Humboldt cali)
Humboldt seed co
Humboldt seed org (co and org may be the same idk).

4 Likes

As you said, not exactly what this thread’s about… but HSC is legit, from Humboldt, and has an excellent reputation with people who’ve ordered from them. HSO is a white-label seed company from Spain that has nothing to do with Humboldt and tries to capitalize on the name. And yeah, neither is related to CSI that I know of. Probably needless to say in this thread, but CSI also has an excellent reputation. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’ve been nurturing along this plant for the last month. The strain is Antidote from CSI and was wondering if anyone has any experience growing this strain? She has finally decided to start cooperating with me and is starting to look nice and healthy. Patient Zero X T1000/OFP

3 Likes

Chemdog #1 x GG#4 stretching

19 Likes

Does anyone have any info on Mendo Purps x BlackBerry Widow? I found a lovely male about a year ago. Was blackberry widow a regular seed line at some point? Is it a BCX, anyone?

Doesn’t seem to be many that have grown this one.

5 Likes

I have roadkill unicorn by bodhi and there’s blackberry widow in that . I think its listed as blackberry x Alaha white widow. I think bodhi said it’s his favorite purple strain but it’s kind of weak in potency definitely a pretty violet purple tho

Tk S1 #8 , side flopper.

:v::canada:

29 Likes

Gorgeous! I have a pack of these I need to pop a good friend surprised me with throwing them in recently with a bunch of other gems in a care package…

3 Likes

I feel like I’m talking out of my ass with this one, but: I think I remember Blackberry (before it was dubbed ”blackberry kush”, etc). Irrc blackberry was not a potent, but really black/purple purple-strain. Think the original ”guy” that put it out there was named Nebu or something else that started with an N.

I’ve seen it in countless hybrids since the mid-ish 2000s. I have both good smoking memories of it, as well as some memories smoking shit with it in the name that smoked like cbd before we knew what cbd was — so your mileage may vary.

I also popped a couple seeds of that from Nspecta! Think I reneged though, because they’d take up too much space from other plants I cared about more. Still. Glad to see someone else popped theirs. I think his hybrid was Mendo x Blackberry F3, so I cant wait to see the colors you pull out of em

EDIT:
I dont think mine were Blackberry Widow :thinking:
Disregard if you feel none of this is relevant.
I collect all my emptied packs, I gotta go check what the pollen-donor was exactly

2 Likes

These?

If it’s an F3 it was probably a regular line (and its the dad), though I haven’t looked much into it further.

7 Likes

Thanks adding all this info. I found more, this is from the old OG by way of IC mag.

“Al’right y’all,

This’ll be a quick ‘History o’ Blackberry’…fer anyone that’s interested…and doesn’t want ta search their ass off. Here we go!!!

In fall/winter of 2000…SomAblazE (an OG member)…found a ‘Bag Seed’…in a sack of “The Best Purple” weed he had ever smoked.

He sprouted ‘The Bag Seed’ in Dec 2000/Jan 2001…vegged tha seedling for about a month and a half…Triggered tha ‘Bag Seed’ around Feb. 12th 2001…after takin’ some cutz, of course.

Harvested in mid April 2001…blazE snapped tha pics of BlackBerry…trimmed but not dry…next ta tha Crown Royal box…Those Pics made his ‘BlackBerry’ bag seed FAMOUS!

SomAblazE gave cuttings of his BlackBerry bag seed to Nebu (AKA~ Willy Wap), Memy SelfandI, Joe Dirt, and a couple/few others.

Joe Dirt (newbie, at the time) lost/killed his cut.

Memy crossed tha Blackberry cut to White Label BubbleGum (DoubleGum)…creating ‘Black Gum’…he then backcrossed his BlackGum to tha BlackBerry mother cut Twice…BlackBerry x White Label BubbleGum x BlackBerry x BlackBerry…he labeled these ‘BlackBerry BX2’ (these seeds were 75% BlackBerry)…

…these ‘BlackBerry BX2’ seeds he sold to Jojorizo, Weedzilla, OrgnKid, and a few others. Memy has since lost his BlackBerry Cut.

Nebu crossed tha BlackBerry cut to his AK47 (Cherry pheno)…creating ‘Black Russian’…he made F1 and F2’s of the Black Russian…which he sold on Cbay…

SomAblaze is ‘rumored’ to have lost tha ‘Original Mother’ cut…which leaves Nebu as tha ‘Only’ keeper of tha ‘original’ bag seed mother cut.”

6 Likes

I suspect the beans for the cross came by way of Jojo Rizzo in some way. What’s interesting, and I didn’t realize when I acquired them, is that this is a BX or sorts. I came to run this by way of my fascination with white widow and the many progeny.

3 Likes

So, anyone want to talk to Caleb and see where the heck the Blackberry Widow boy originates back to? This is my boy that I’m hitting some ladies with. This was during a nasty driught and heat wave and he was pretty fresh into flower after being a pitiful run music his early life :joy: He was stunted and weeks behind every other plants then rocketed past most by mid July. This is a branch, I’ll dig up full plant pics if anyone cares, but the boys get no love :joy:

9 Likes

I forgot I had a pack of mendo purp x blackberry widow f3 that I gave to a friend to run in his 2x2 .

25 Likes

Going down

8 Likes

Purple afghan x urkle - harvest day 75
Better grower than urkle on its own with more vigor, topped once and grew two main colas. Pure dark purple buds with orange hairs, no green, was candy grape smelling for awhile but went foul rank towards the end. Interesting plant - did have some lower balls/nanners and may have released pollen… unless a headband lemon tree did. Only a couple seeds on lowers, so not much pollen.

34 Likes

CD#1 x GG4 , the little one at the bottom had some male parts popping out. If it continues I’ll cull it.

PCK x Purple Urkle

23 Likes

@Budderton

Lovely plant!

What else have you seen in those s1?

1 Like

[13] Headband x Mendocino Purp (labeled II - XIV)

(& the lady and my impression of smells)

14 Likes

Beautiful plants!
I love the structure and colors.

Curious about the pack labels.
Are those from CSI, Riot, or ?

1 Like