Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

Going to be starting some sterling skunk pretty soon! Probably try and keep em small and run them all outside.

5 Likes

I guess you could call em a “collab”. CSI made them, the proceeds went to Notso because I guess he hit hard times, but Riot sold em on his site. Last I checked, CSI only has em available if you buy that $500 “Notso” bundle

4 Likes

Chemdog #1 x GG4

Pakistani Citral Kush #37 x Purple Urkle

Day 46 flower

22 Likes

cheese x chem 4 week 5 12/12

16 Likes

Looks like a chem 4 leaner. Looks good! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I’m growing one of those hybrids right now. Notso headband x Triangle Kush. So far it’s just a seedling, but I plan on giving it 70 + days in flower like Loompas Headband. That one did very well, even though the veg was slow.

4 Likes

That should be fire. I’ve been holding back on a whole-writeup / debating if I even wanna do one :sweat_smile:
I’m nearing the end of flower. Chopped 1 a week ago, chopping 3 more tonight, and hoping the rest finish by May 1st.

Not really sure what the Notso Headband brings to the table but I’m happy with the progeny thus far. Also have a round of clones in early flower, and another set rooting

2 Likes

They’re still in the first month of the cure process - but I’m very impressed with the notso headband x lemon trees that I grew, aside from being somewhat instable in that week 3-4 range. One pheno is pure headband / diesel - it’s got a loud sweet diesel fuel smell / taste, and also has this dijon mustard thing to it. The other leans lemon tree with lemon atop some reallly nice perfume aroma, hints of diesel in the background. Both are very loud, and initial take on the high is it’s euphoric and enjoyable, long lasting. They also had really nice plant structure, the headband pheno didn’t need any staking and was a bit more squat, the lemon tree pheno was a stretcher and a bit lankier.

8 Likes

I feel that. All of them threw a couple balls early in flower, and one I HAD TO take out wk 3-4 because it was pollinating itself too heavily. Now @ week (not even sure) I see none/minimal seeds if any — BUT there are a few dried up nanners/balls at the bottom :sweat_smile:

If it doesn’t have a citrus, bubblegum, fruity, grapey smell, then it smells like shoe polish or something equally gross. Maybe that’s the headband peaking through? Idk. But as of right now I don’t favor those. Maybe the smoke test will change my mind

Edit:
responding to @ramblinrose . Sheesh, why can I never internet correctly lol

5 Likes

Interesting - I figured it was the lemon tree bringing the herm.

Both of mine were very foul chem smelling - like bad breath for veg and early flower. It wasnt until the last 2 weeks where I detected citrus in the lemon pheno. The Hb one kept that aroma the whole time and after drying was intensely mustardy for the trim.

6 Likes

At the risk of outing myself as a shit-grower… here’s a couple quick pics

Here’s two of the more ready (imo) ones…

Versus ones I hope are ready by May 1st, and one unready flopping over on the another

I was trynna be quick because lights aren’t supposed to be on for a couple more hours.

23 Likes

Lookin good man - chonkers! Mine always end up like that at the end, starved and cracklin haha.

5 Likes

This was my Loompas Headband x Triangle Kush. No pollen sacs or herms, even after grinding everything up. I wish Chemdog #1 x Gg4 was that easy. All gg4 crosses seem to give me trouble with pollen sacs. I really don’t want to pull my Chemdog #1 plant. :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

Sour P (Sour Diesel x HP13) mid week 4

18 Likes

Blue Nose Pit (West Coast D.O.G. x Bubba Kush) mid week 4. These little seedlings were planted late and flowered small. Does anyone know anything about the West Coast D.O.G. strain?

15 Likes

I’ve seen this question come up before, and I’m curious as well, since I got a few as freebies.

Here’s Nspecta on the topic from a post on THCfarmer. Sounds like it’s a fast flowering Indica type.

5 Likes

People lie, plants don’t :wink:

7 Likes

Although not sure on exact lineage we used to get the D.O.G. early 2000s In Socal and knew it as Diesel OG.

3 Likes

Popped a 3pk freebies of Irene x Chem91 S1 (Fems). Ended up with 2, 1 of which is a male. Being seeing a lot of this lately, I know it’s possible but…Reminds me why I dislike poppin fem seeds. Weird leaf growth as well. I kind of want to chop it but then again just went 0/10 on a pk of Obs '91Irene so would be nice to be able to make some seeds idk.

9 Likes

Whole seed companies have been started by finding a male in a fem pack of beans…

Makes ya wonder on pollen contamination tho :thinking:

7 Likes