Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

Good point I never considered that, makes sense.

1 Like

Sherbet x Wedding Cake at 32 days of flower.
(The front two have been switched with the back two from my last pic.)

:v:

10 Likes

Chemdog ‘91 s1 seedling getting funky

13 Likes

I grew 3 5150 TK x Chem 91 and had 1 throw some balls on lower branches that I think were exposed to a bit of a light leak around week 3 when I was changing my intake ducting setup, plucked them and they never came back or showed on the other 2 plants, found 1 single nanner in a different plant on the tip of a cola closest to the light, plucked it and no more ever showed

6 Likes

I had a light leak my last grow because my tent had a hole in the top of it, from storing things up there. It was a cheap tent that I bought a couple years ago, and the zipper was broken also. Anyhow, my plants ended up herming, but I have a new premium tent (much thicker, and extends) for this grow. I’m still worried about herms though, because I grow in an unheated garage in Canada, and when my lights are out I have fluctuations in my temperature and humidity. I know the chem 91 is temperamental, and I’m planning on keeping a close eye

I’m now growing Headband 56 x Loompas headband(Right) and Chem D x Loompas Headband (Left).
Headband 56 is really smelly early in flower.

11 Likes

Sherbet x Wedding Cake at day 51 flowering.

:v:

23 Likes

Sour Giesel day 66

35 Likes

Chem D X Loompas + Headband 56 X Loompas Headband @ Day 19 of Flower

15 Likes

What’s the smell like on this gal? Been considering popping a couple of these

1 Like

Started out kinda sweet but finished diesel leaning. I wouldn’t call it “sour”, it’s not sharp but it has a deep funky bottom end.

1 Like

24 Likes

18 Likes

Week 4 (Day 28) of Flower for Chem D Loompas x Headband 56 Loompas. Plucked 3 sterile pollen sacks.Tent is filling up nicely.

17 Likes

How’s the smell so far?
Also a whole plant picture would be appreciated!
Planning on ordering this one during the current sale and hopefully running it early next year

1 Like

There is a current sale ending today I believe

Irene x Lemon Party outdoors.
It’s now into full flowering mode and beginning to stack. The aroma is picking up as well. It had a subtle lemon/skunk thing going earlier. Now it’s thicker, and there’s a chocolatey hash thing going on.
It’s getting interesting. I’m thinking mid-October for this one. If the weather co-operates I’ll push it an extra week.

Edit: five days later…

19 Likes

Zkittlez x Purps. This was the first to trigger and will be the first to finish.
A couple of more weeks should do it. Grape candy all the way.

20 Likes

I got a few genos/phenos of the Lemon G x Lemon Party. 2 lean more towards Lemon Party being a little sweeter slight lemon and better structure opposed to the G being more acrid. First pic taller, stacks nice, Lemon Party dom. Second Lemon G dom. Third shorter stockier Lemon P dom. All got branches knocked up with HA OG BX4. @Growgrassblowglass

18 Likes

Irene x Chem91

21 Likes