Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

Dude hell yes! Lemon G x Lemon Party knocked up with HA OG BX? You’re speaking my language here :sunglasses: :point_right:

8 Likes

Im already excited for next round, hoping they blend well, both stack and stink. Gas with a hint of lemon is my favorite smoke profile :fuelpump: :lemon:.

7 Likes

Zkittlez x Purps. I’ll be harvesting tomorrow. This was early to start and finish flowering. It started budding in the first half of August. The plant is still healthy and I could probably milk another week or two out of it, but I’ve spotted a touch of bud rot so I’m not taking any chances. It’s ripe though. Very sticky, and it has the nice grape candy smell it’s been rocking since about the 3rd week of flowering. Very happy with this one.

18 Likes

ran 2 of his strains (chem D /Chem 91) NO issues and they were giants —FYI

3 Likes

TK 5150 x Sweet 16 just starting to flower

17 Likes

Irene Kush x Lemon Party in the foreground here. I’m loving the smell on this one. It’s got that mocha chocolatey thing going on. And some lemon (natch) and skunk in there. Thick and creamy. The colas are stacks of nugs with little hand grenades on top.

24 Likes

Has anyone flowered out any of csi triangle kush x forbidden fruit been looking at this for a while

Day 56 of Flower

Chemdog D X Loompas headband

Headband 56 X Loompas Headband

17 Likes