Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

IMG_0697

25 Likes

great name :eyes:

1 Like

cherry pie x chem d notso cut ,beautiful plant but very slow vegger

11 Likes

One sterling skunk made it, the blacker one that smelled like a fish market. The other succumbed to PM and rot. More subdued now after 14 day dry but still gross, just more spicy. Into cure now

20 Likes

Fish market flowers, yum! That ummmph make your nose squiggle type stuff is usually potent too! Appreciate you sharing your review. Bummer about the one that didn’t make it to harvest. Hopefully the ones that did have effects that are desirable for you. Your fish market scent profile on the one is awesome to hear. Thank you for sharing your finds and observations. Much love

6 Likes

I thought this was pretty cool looking. Haven’t seen this much out of all the stuff I’ve grown. Wild having the purple come in on the bottom of the leaves first
Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier

29 Likes

That is dope as f. :fire:

1 Like

very nice!

3 Likes

Hello, I’m looking for some genetics that have the gas flavor that coats the back of you mouth. I love humbolt csi so I wanted to purchase with them. I’m going to give it as a Christmas present. I was curious if you guys would have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with any of his TK or Chem '91 crosses. Check out Gator Bait

4 Likes

Have you grown them OG619? I’m smoking on motor breath 15 right now. It’s definitely good smoke. I already have humbolt csi chem x triangle I’m my cart. What would be the difference?

I haven’t, I’ve seen a few examples online that look excellent and have heard good things about it, not sure on the difference but that would be a great strain as well. Make sure to use the black friday code blackfriday23 for 23% off and 3 free pks.

2 Likes

I have been very intrigued by the Sterling Skunk line! I love that deep purple fade! Sounds like a very stinky line. Too bad the one plant succumbed to rot and mildew. Would of thought it being and outdoor variety that it would hold up a little better. Maybe just a really bad year, I know it was for me. How good was it against the septoria? Looking forward to your smoke report and thanks for sharing @gcomputer!!!

7 Likes

It was a really bad year for me too, they both got it but so did almost all the plants. My mulch and IPM were not the best either so others might be able to keep them better than my situation.

4 Likes

Here’s a lil cutie pic of whats going on now. I’ve got 3 of the headband x chem D, 3 Trump’s Candy, and the one Cheesecake.

19 Likes

If your weather was anything like mine this summer/fall, I wouldn’t judge plants too harshly. It was an off the charts (bleep) year.

4 Likes

Three Sour Os

28 Likes

Sweet Pink Stink full term outdoor living soil. Northern California harvested 2nd half of October.

22 Likes

G-1000 end of week 8

36 Likes

Sour O’s a week or so out. Day 60ish.

28 Likes