Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

Beautiful ! ! !
Colors are amazing ! ! !

4 Likes

Awesome looking colors there! I’m starting to get some stink out of them too

1 Like

Sour O’s

29 Likes

Man this makes me so sad mine ended up herming that is such a beauty no intersex with her?

3 Likes

Anyone flower out a notso headband hybrid yet?
I’m gonna be popping mine soon. Just wondering what kind of structure, smells, traits, etc you’re getting from yours… so that I can hopefully distinguish what it’s lending to mine.

7 Likes

Great looking plants @AJ89 way to come crashing in here like the Kool-Aid man!

3 Likes

Ive got two headband x lemon trees vegging… I think the long finger pheno is lemon tree dom but not positive. Other has wider leaves and some variegation. Both are very stinky in veg - bad breath smells both stemrub and radiating. A bit finicky but once established in new pot they are taking off.

20 Likes

I only ran 2 phenos of her from seed, but nothing on the 2 I had.

4 Likes

Mine were all obama no sour. Very creamy, citrusy terps. Nice sativa style uplifting high. Growth pattern looked similar to yours.

4 Likes

Got a Strawberry Cough Fallen Soldier in the tent. Just flipped to flower this morning.

24 Likes

Here are two notso headband x lemon trees with insanely big fan leaves. Left one I think is more lemon tree leaning - has better branching, is a bit lankier, and leaves are a bit more narrow and elongated (finger shaped). I think the right one is more headband leaning - more variegation, fatter leaves, and more squat with a bit less branching.

These two were a bit of an afterthought germination, but they are really impressing me with their structure, veg traits and stinkiness. Planning to back them up and start flower in a week. Hoping the lemon tree herm stuff doesn’t show it’s face, we’ll see.

25 Likes

Trumps Candy day 27

Cheesecake (UK Cheese x Wedding Cake) day 27

20 Likes

Three Sour O’s almost 8 weeks flower.

24 Likes

Sour Diesel x Triangle Kush

32 Likes

Mean thread, really enjoyed the reviews and all the pictures :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

I have a csi-esque edible-fueled conspiracy theory…

Is there any “proof” or pics of Mendo Purps being grown by anybody other than Caleb & Notsodog? :face_with_monocle:

I keep digging for anything… and all I ever find are early CSI hybrids, #mendopurp used under misc weed pics on IG (they dont specifically hint that its thee mendo purp), and everything else is chatter from late ‘22-‘23 — always echoing what Caleb, Notso, and Matt have said on the podcasts.

4 Likes

I would bet no. But obviously I can’t say for certain.

If the Mendo purp crosses aren’t coming from that group or verified by someone in that group then I wouldn’t trust it.
Just my take

6 Likes

Fair point.

It just blows my mind that the cut has been around since ‘98?! And yet nobody other than those two can tell me anything about it. I wish Bodhi was more accessible… Pretty sure that’s what he used to make black light fantasy.

Anyways, same as the LA Kush. I’ve only ever heard about both cuts from these guys, yet in 2023 alone there has been an explosion of Instagram breeders holding notsos cuts :rofl:
Gotta love the internet

9 Likes

la kush aka headband has been a norcal staple for 15 (or more) years, my favorite herb outta there for years but most people dropped it on account of its yields being a fraction of a monster seed plants. Notso says it himself that it came from Mandelbrot and his crew, it just inherited the notso part to distinguish from a dozen other headband cuts. ive been dancing on the fence to pull the trigger on the clone or not considering its literally my favorite herb out of the emerald triangle, one of these days

9 Likes

Notso sold all those cuts last year for 500 a pop.

The mendo purps, afaik, was a family held heirloom and not widely shared. Those who did get it, don’t have it now, for a reason…

6 Likes