Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

CSI post from 2007 in a thread talking about the clone:

Reservation Labs on the last page of that thread:

247 page thread about RL gear:

https://www.icmag.com/threads/reservation-labs-gear-grows.151694/

5 Likes

Ive got a couple Headband x 91s, and Im not too impressed so far. They just dont wanna be happy for me.

7 Likes

Interesting - Iā€™m loving the two notso headband x lemon trees Iā€™m growing. Great structure, strong af main stems, jurassic giant leaves. They did take the first ~ft or so of growth to become fully happy, but theyā€™re thriving now around 2ft about to flip. One is more squat with a classic indica structure, the other is branchier with longer nodes and skinner leaves.

6 Likes

yeah yours look sooo much better! im just wondering if the 91 in the cross wasnt the way lol. sometimes some CSI stuff just doesnt like my climate. ill run a few packs from him and most will kill it, and sometimes some stuff just hates me haha.

3 Likes

Yeah it does seem like Fems can lack vigor - Iā€™ve had good luck with CSIā€™s fem crosses but S1s or incross type crosses havenā€™t been as great of plants. I have had minor instability in most crosses though - seems to be fair for the course with OGs, chems, urkle, bubba ha. Maybe too much chem all mixed up for vigorous plants in the HBxc91. I wasnā€™t planning on cloning these HBxLTs but after seeing structure and veg smells I backed them up. I heard on the potcast that the host found a really nice one in the cross.

7 Likes

Will get a picture update tonight but the fire purps I have going is quite insane, stacking fat smelling like sweet candy and a bit of funk wonderful structure a month into flower today

7 Likes

Sour Diesel x Triangle Kush
Day 63
Not the prettiest plants but they are the dankest plants Iā€™ve ever smelled. Iā€™m getting mostly fuel smells like straight gasoline and skunks. The stem rubs are insanely terpy, pulls the air out of your lungs and makes you cough smell. The buds are very sticky and leaves my fingers very tacky. Theyā€™re on a 10/14 light schedule.

32 Likes

Sterling Green tally is in ā€” 9 females, 10 males
The females are scattered in the light off tents, so hereā€™s da bois :eggplant:

Edit: almost missed one

19 Likes

Im sure its been posted on here already, but is there a report on any of csiā€™s cheese crosses? Was wanting the cheese x zkittlez cross, but cant find it anywhere. Im going on a major cheese hunt soon and looking for something special.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sitting on a pack of those. Very interested to see what you find.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if this applies to your circumstances with the Chem 91 crosses, but I have found that they go bonkers for high rates of phosphorus and low nitrogen and underperform with more traditional formulas.

Big Bad Wolf 1.0
High phosphorus - low nitrogen - moderate K

Big Bad Wolf 1.0
Using one of the designer brand
moderate nitrogen - moderate phosphorus - high K
Uploading: Big bad wolf #10230701_172207.jpgā€¦ !

Prettier plants
I didnā€™t get the typical Chem 91 devouring itself chlorosis of the fans, but the quality of the weed itself was lackluster and far from the pushed to the limit hydro.

Just my observation.

24 Likes

I actually like the chem ā€œuglinessā€ haha

3 Likes

I think one of my favorite CSI crosses have been
Crude Fuel (SFV Og x Chem 91) Absolute gas bombs!
I couldnā€™t find the pics on my phone so I had to screenshot them.

13 Likes

Damn glad I got a pk of those stashed away

1 Like

Pull the thread. How do you csi the csi? :thinking:

1 Like

Nice to see these inside, I think they were recommended as outdoor. But others have cuts they run indoors and itā€™s in plenty that work indoor. I may have to give them a go in a tent

1 Like

Dope. But watch for the hermsā€¦itā€™s not advisable to indoor. But heyā€‹:crossed_fingers:t5::love_you_gesture:t5:

1 Like

I knew if I looked in every few minutes, eventually these seeds would come up! All 5150 x TK

10 Likes

Yeah man. I just heed the warning.
Iā€™ve had seeds herm on me that were bred indoors by parents that were popped hunted and also bred indoorsā€¦. As well as plenty of outdoor-bred seeds that barely hiccuped in my tents :upside_down_face:
So I take it all in stride and grow what I want

Iā€™ll post my results without bashing Caleb nonetheless, and eat my shoe if I have to

5 Likes

Let me know if someone finds a stable indoor one. In my honest opinion. I believe the elusive skunk stink is directly tied to the herm tendency in sk or afg/sk hybrids. Someway

1 Like