Hunt for the Hulk (Bruce Banner Grow)

Thanks bud. At this point I’m not holding my breath. Most seeds I have cracked are up and about within 36 hours.:frowning:

3 Likes

This is one i am very interested in, given that i also have the BB and would like to grow it soon.

Actually, i bought two of them, one was on special at www.theseedbazaar.com, it’s a non-profit bank that charges very little for the seeds as opposed to the markup banks.

Here…

I wanna do a good hunt in here too, one day soon.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

So. Only 2 look like they are even doing anything.

6 have died and are going fuzzy so I tossed them and the other 2 I dont have much hope for.

This journey may have finished before it started…

4 Likes

Oh man, so sorry.

Very awkward for Dark Horse!

I have heard great things about them, but this is not good.

Sorry again.

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

Damn bro, that is a b****. Well maybe, just maybe you’ll catch a break somehow. Thumbs crossed.

2 Likes

@MadScientist I have heard great things too but after some digging mixed stuff. :face_with_monocle:

Oh well just the way it goes sometimes. I have sent them an email voicing my concerns but maybe like the seeds you need to be patient.

@Brandon7467 My fingers are crossed they really are.:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

You have to email getseedsrighthere to get the pack. They explain in all in an IG post. They may still have some to give out, I got two packs from them so far one I asked for and the other came with the super lemon haze f5

6 Likes

Getting through the seedling stage is hard at first. I don’t want to beat a dead horse here. But it looks like they may have been over watered.

We nearly lost all our seeds the first time with overwatering and a humidity dome.

Do you have more seeds? This really sucks…

5 Likes

I have more seeds but no more of these ones. I normally never crack a whole pack for just this reason. In case I make a mistake.

The one time you crack the whole pack…

3 Likes

where’s the unlike button… We popped all of ours when we nearly killed them all. luckily only 1 of 8 died from grower-rors

So for us we had very little success with pellets.

We switched to solo cups and soil after giving the seeds a bath for about 6 hours. And did a little digging if needed with a paper clip. And helped remove the seed casing with a knife when it looked to be stuck.

Aside from the seed casing, the only other killer is human error with over watering. I feel most seeds will do well on ideal to lightly under watering at the start.

2 Likes

Yeah these are dead. My fault must be. Oh well.

Next time I’ll keep a closer eye on them. Must be getting slack lately.

Always next time.

3 Likes

Shit, that sucks. Sorry it didn’t work out for ya, but like you said there’s always next time.

I just lost some Apollo 11 seeds I had been saving for like 15 years… believe me i know your pain lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. It does suck but I have got plenty of seeds to go through. Plus my Sour Blu Tooth are going well.

Apollo 11 is killer as well bud :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Ya I saw that, they’re chugging along nicely. Still haven’t tried any bog stuff, but I’m sure they’ll be killer! Have heard nothing but good things…

Glad to hear you have sour blu tooth running and going well!

2 Likes

We recently learned our seeds from over a decade ago had not stored well. We lost a couple hundred seeds we had saved from the late 2000’s. It was tragic. Just tried to pop a dozen at a time then learned they were all non-viable…

Makes us a little worried about the seeds we have now. Most are at or under 2 years in storage. The goal is to pop all seeds before the 5 year mark.

@Bongedtobits Just saying you are not alone here.

2 Likes

Yeah it happens to all of is from time to time. Sorry to hear you have suffered loses as well.:frowning:

It’s even worse with older seeds. Total stab in the dark sometimes especially if stored incorrectly.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that non of the hulks sprouted, that’s always a sad day.

2 Likes

@Bongedtobits I have 3 Bruce Banner left by Pev. If you want I could mail them to you. I feel bad for you bro. That really sucks that you didn’t get a grow outta them.

3 Likes

That’s very kind but I have a plan already. @Brandon7467

Got some Double Lemon Pie (Joe’s lemonade x lemon meringue pie) as freebies (which I will get back from my mate). Then I’m gonna pop them and hopefully do a big F2 run with those and give them away on OG.

Turn a bad thing into a good thing.

Peace

Bonged

4 Likes