I BLEW IT, labeling SativaKids Thai

One down Brother !
Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

Are you sure the red cookies isnt the one from sweet seeds as they do a red cookies.
The finishe flower on the thai x cookies looks very exotic, nice work.

1 Like

It (Sweet Seeds) was never mentioned or discussed at any point @NIGHTMARE.

He did talk of the Red GSC being something that he did Cull.

Thanks. Might be worth taking a look. Their comes out with multiple phenotypes, the one you got pictured looks similar to some so thought id ask.

1 Like

Did you give away your 2nd pack yet? Dibs if not!

1 Like

Never hurts. Thanks for asking. And I’ll confirm that next time speaking with S.K.

Not yet Amigo. Until Now, your IT.

Thanks @NICO

Please DM me an address and I’ll have those in motion tomorrow !

1 Like

Great! Been around over a year and these are rhe first seeds I’ve got thru a giveaway like this. Thank you looking forward to growing these out.

4 Likes

Extra Bonus all the way Round.
I’ll fix you up. Nice Win @NICO

3 Likes

Late dibs?!?
Yup late, lol

1 Like

Never too late. Let me count, we’ll talk
Thanks for asking

1 Like

Beautiful plants bud.
The colors are what draw me in!
You had any weirdness with the GSC?

1 Like

I know of none, Red GSC is f4… and in all fairness, I have zero experience within this strain @blowdout2269.
As we speak, I’m growing two of the three strains for the first-time.

3 Likes

Well it sure looks like you’ve done something right.
:wink:

1 Like

Those compliments are appreciated and they belong to the person who did all the work; @SativaKid

These were pics shared with me, and a few vials of seeds

They do look great, I can attest to how nice and goey the young bud was. That part I saw !

4 Likes

So the RHH can literally be red and are 9 weeks flower. excellent. i’m 20 days in. Cant wait to see this girl grow.

Thank you @SativaKid and @MissinBissin for the info.

:green_heart:
:dove:

4 Likes

You and I both are seeing this for the First-time @SaintAliasKnife.
Your doing a killer job the plant looks so Healthy.
Wheres my Chair?
Have Fun SAK

“Little red things… branch bending?”

2 Likes

I got cuts growing and one separate that will be silvered. I’m thinking fem seeds and really hoping they’re good. I THCV has me very curious.

Yup, LST clips. The plant has broken a couple already.

1 Like

Both of my Red-Headed Hippie’s turned-out to be Males dang. One is being grown-out (@TopShelfTrees1) and having the Pollen collected.

Thats a huge one from this end, so I’m sending you all the good NRG @SaintAliasKnife !!

Amazing to see that the plants can apply that kind of steady pressure, to the clips, that they break. Awesome stuff

3 Likes

Aww…of well, what can you do. Here’s my tent full of Hippies…lol. Mom on right is frosting up. the 2 cuts on left are starting to show flower structure. They will be pollinated.

this one will be silvered next week.

best laid plans etc etc lol

4 Likes