I BLEW IT, labeling SativaKids Thai

Hey Thanks for sharing those. It so awesome to see you taking her through the gears.
Raising a couple clones and flowering the three of them just sounds too cool.
Or you smoke a lot of Bud @SaintAliasKnife lol

1 Like

They made it!! thankss @MissinBissin

miss.PNG

2 Likes

Great News @killabud.
Glad we got to do Pleasure together !
Cheers Bro

1 Like

LOL is 0.3-0.9g a day alot? I’ve been meaning to do less but stress has been just lovely. I have what I consider quite a bit in the closet like half a kilo.I’ve been tincturing as a way of it not going to waste.sharing with people. still have a lot. I really don’t need to grow, I just like it. The Red Headed Hippies have pain relief promise, I believe the maker when he says THCV so I am happy to seed fem it and share it further. Bright lemon on stem rub. Pretty thing.

calendar says june 28 should be done.

clones are the smaller plants

heey, if I’m stepping on any toes with the picture posting let me know. I dont wanna intrude, just happy with my plant. lol.

:dove:

:green_heart:

5 Likes

There is an open invitation to Post my Friend. And its 1000% involved.
Buds are looking amazing !

3 Likes

Looking fantastic. Great pictures of beautiful buds. Nice work!

2 Likes

Great looking strain bonus with the pain relieving effects.

2 Likes

Awesome @SaintAliasKnife and they come down on my birthday too! Awesome! I can’t wait to hear about and see the finished product, I’ll be collecting some pollen soon myself. If it’s promising I may try and do an adage too at some point

1 Like

Red Head Hippy Male

4 Likes

aha. I’ve been spraying ever 3 -5 days since 05/24. no sign yet. maybe in a week or so I might see smth. hopefully soonish. if nothing happens, I’ll have a ton of bud and one revegged clone, lol.

1 Like

Got my :crossed_fingers:t2: for you @SaintAliasKnife

3 Likes

How Beautiful is that!? Great Job @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

aww thank you so much. I hope your pollen tuns useful. my light just came on. I’m seeing some red on the big plants stems and the sprayed is showing some promising swells in places. I’m gonna move it to the closet in a couple days.

current tent full ‘o’ hippies, lol.

:green_heart:

:dove:

4 Likes

They all look pretty damn comfortable.

Nice image to wake-up to @SaintAliasKnife

2 Likes

Here are my Wild Thai, looks like a great strain, thanks for sharing… beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Wow Thanks for this Update @George.
They, ahem, She looks spectacular Sir !
Today, the Stem-rub on the Southern Ontario attempt, was a Solid lemon Pledge fragrance.
The old strings are to be cut and New LST is to be applied Wed of this coming week. Its had an incredible growth spurt, now into week 3 of the Bins!
I’ll be seeing the “in-ground”
Version tomorrow as well.

Beautiful Plant George! Thanks again for giving Her a Shot

Wild Thai #1, nodes 3, 4 and 5

3 Likes

Great structure gonna be a beast.

2 Likes

Red Girl Scout Cookies
3 of 5 female, two going 12/12 from seed. One of those is flowering and the other [not pictured] is only just showing sex. The 2 males went to feed starving worms in the worm bins. Sorry got the lack of updates, I had to sit back in the shadows for a bit. Hopefully that is in the past now. Thanks for the opportunity to grow these. @MissinBissin

4 Likes

Oh man you have made my day @Nico.

Thanks for posting the current status of the RED GSC Ladies !

These 2 look fantastic and I appreciate the update !!!

Lovin those Hairy Buds
MB

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.