I missed the roadkill skunk party

homie has been in his 70’s for 10 years :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’m torn between my belief that most people are full of shit and my belief that katsu isn’t one of those people.

I know one thing is for certain. Beans will be popped, and if it’s the real deal, word will get out.

5 Likes

Lol isn’t sunshine seed co the same weirdo that claimed his dad made the original crippy and a bunch of others?

4 Likes

yes lol. katsu picking a real winner to collab with lol.

2 Likes

Hyp3rids also sell hybrids of the 80’s Florida Skunk from sunshine seed co, dankmaster uses their Tampa crippie, I’ve had the Gainesville green, crippie, FL skunk, black haze bx and they were all good

4 Likes

they could very well be skunky. i think his whole thing was renaming other shit as these unique old FL flavors. he claims to be the creator or finder of “South Florida OG” which i think he claims is a sister to TK.

3 Likes

Bamboodan seems to like it as well.

Maybe they’re all Freemasons and we’re not in the club.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure cloney got it from sunshine. They’ve all been on strainly for years together. And there was more than one version of crippie going around FL. I’m not defending him just saying the genetics are definitely decent maybe not exactly as labeled though

4 Likes

I know I have bought two strains from Sunshine and all I can say is that I was pleased with the Tampa Crippie IX and I am planning to try out his South Florida OG here soon.

4 Likes

Found this while doing some other research

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.