I need a little help here

At your service. Welcome to OG.

Uncle Ben

4 Likes

I think I let the pot dry out pretty good. Couldn’t find any gypsum locally had to order it. Meanwhile I gave it some recharge. I got a pretty bad eye for seeing change until it’s drastic. Maybe you guys can point out what you see

It looks good to me I’d keep doing whatever you’ve been doing.

1 Like

@Thats_bank
@OldUncleBen is someone you can trust.
In fact I read/studied him many many years ago.

I would say yes, he seems like that same ornery dude, that seems to know what the hell he is talking about. :heart_eyes:

I see some yellowing a bit of N of any kinds should help a little.
Looking closer just now, I wonder if could it be something to do with the training tech. going on?
A cracked stem possibly?
Guessing here.

1 Like

I haven’t cracked any stems on this one the branches that are mostly affected filled in from the bottom of the plant

Main branches close up below

Welp you live and you learn.since I been on this site I’m learning a lot more than what strain taste good.becoming a cultivar is so much better than being a consumer. I had no clue who you were but I certainly do now

2 Likes

Ok ,thanks!
So we can rule that out.

My guess is a calcium - mag balance issue.
Mag may be locked out.
No cal/mag probably will not help.
I still suggest 2 times daily mag nitrate for 5 days and see if they get better.
Along with the gypsum flush, when you get it of course.

It really is a good choice, especially for beginners.
Dynagro was a thing before hydro stores were a thing, so there is that too.
Not what some call woo-woo juice…LOL

Yes, sir. Thank you. I just did your topping my last 3 grows. I found it to be less work then an 8 cola mainline, but the yields were very close. I like the simplicity.

Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

The reddish coloration to the fan leaves isn’t an issue necessarily, you’ll see “glamour shots” of plants with coloration like that, showing it off.

1 Like

I think you’re referring to the pics of my last grow. They did look pretty good at the time of harvest I didn’t think so week three of flower though

Just to bring something new my guess is Zinc, first one was Mag but then realized yellowing starts from the end of the leave … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Deficiencies can be seen especially where alkaline soils and dry climates are present. It may also be the result of acidic pH levels

2 Likes

Just in case you guys were wondering I hit it with a top dressing moved it out the center(my showgirl spot) defoliated a :pinching_hand: from there flipped to flower and gave a big dose of LITFA I’ll get it right next run appreciate all your info though will definitely keep it all in consideration for the next one

3 Likes

They look good to me! Good luck.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot y’all gave me the confidence I needed

1 Like

I’m satisfied with how it’s coming along
Zeppoli 1 green point seeds

Zeppoli 2 green point seeds

Fritter dawg f2 from @DefNSmokn

7 Likes

Everybody is looking very nice!

1 Like

They gave me a bit of a scare for a second but I later discovered I shouldn’t have went straight to the 5 gallon pots. @OldUncleBen was right they were definitely hungry. Between overwatering and as long as they’ve been in these pots I don’t think much nutrients were left. Had to learn to water without runoff.

2 Likes
1 Like

You need to water until you get plenty of runoff. That insures a good saturation of the pot as long as you didn’t go so long you got dry channels in the pot.

1 Like

Though, it’s my understanding that you do not want to water 'til runoff with living soil.