'I Think I May Be a Better Photographer Than I Am a Grower' Past Grows Pix

After a long absence from the cannabis community, I am happy to present pix from recent medical grows.

20 Likes

Nice! Keep OverGrowing!

2 Likes

Nice, cant wait to see more.

2 Likes

Fine photos.

Fine subject.

Keep em rollin’

3 Likes

Plants look good to me

2 Likes

Pro looking pics! Just curious why the double Solo cups on the seedlings?

3 Likes

Very nice! The plants look really healthy to me, so I think youre growing fine so far!

4 Likes

Makes it easier to transplant, the inside cup is slit down the sides. (And I put in drainage holes in order to avoid over watering.)

6 Likes

I got the idea back in '73 from Alexander Sumach, the author of The Original, Authentic, Forbidden Bestseller, ‘Dare to Grow Yer Own Stone.’

5 Likes

That’s a great idea. I use paper cups for the same reason. They rip easily along the seam in a similar manner.

3 Likes

Which goes to prove stoners are both smart and inventive.

I like your idea with the paper cups, they’re much more eco-friendly. When you’re done, recycle them with the compost. I might get some reuse from mine, but mine eventually wind up as landfill.

3 Likes

I’ve used the Jiffy peat pots before and they are easy to rip when wet, but they are a bit on the small side IMO. I like your idea of cutting the SOLO cups and inserting them in uncut ones, but as you say, not particularly eco friendly.

2 Likes

By popular request, a few more pix, this time from when the plants were vegging out.

3 Likes

So I switched from solo to amazon basic red cups in the house because they are made with #5 plastic that is recyclable. Very comparable to solo, just a slightly squishy feel over the solo but they are sturdy. Just an alternative. I recycle them weekly and never been fined or had a complaint from our garbage service.

Amazon Brand - Solimo 18oz Disposable Plastic Party Cups, 200 Count, Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BKKYCDS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_QvD9BbFS5SCBX

Pictures are loooking good :+1:

2 Likes