IBL nowadays

Hello everyone,

Which sure IBL strains there are out there nowadays (regular)?
Any suggestions about strains and breeders to look at?

Thanks

4 Likes

I’m of the camp of believing cannabis is too heterozygous & an obligate-outcrosser (to an extent) to be a true “IBL”.

However. I’ve seen some pretty consistent traits within lines, and that’s about all I hunt for.

What are you looking for, specific strains, traits, or…?
I could list a few inbred lines from breeders, but it might be redundant because my experience is anecdotal and just because I had luck doesnt mean I vouch for all their offerings…

3 Likes

The heriloom afghans and pakis were often inbred for a very long time in theyre homeland.
Kandahar, balkh, maruf. Check out landrace warden
Also Tom hill x-18 and deep chunk are likely along those lines

2 Likes

Looking more for IBL ( only traits worked by the breeder) close to:

• skunk
  • NL
  • Romulan
  • Blueberry
    …
    I want to play with cross F1 between two different type of IBL. looking for F1 with vigour and some uniformity.
2 Likes

I am a bit scared working with landraces, particularly sativas ( which I grown the most). Lot of work breeding for flowering time and I am not a fully lover of pure indica ( too couch down for me)

1 Like

Royal Kush/Magnum opus is one to check out, Pinkleberry another.

2 Likes

I’m holding a pack of Katsu’s Magnum Opus which is a selection of Long Valley Royal Kush

4 Likes

Durban poison, herijuana and probably sour bubble by now are all pretty stable, probably about as close as you get to finding IBL’s.

2 Likes

Gorilla Bubble, Cat Eye and Tony Green’s GG4 work. Also, Koffee

3 Likes

Pine Tar Kush is another. I highly recommend it.

3 Likes