If any growmies are going through it, just know we’re going through it together. It’s been a rough week with no breaks

Thank you Capt

2 Likes

Oh she lived quite the life! They often were invited to the Don Ho shows and the life of the party, my great grandfather was a friend of a man named Larry Mehau and a union head so he afforded my grandmother a nice life. They had six children, and she lived to see the birth of 15 great grandchildren and I’m the oldest of the great grand generation. Before her dementia set in one of her favorite things to do was go to Vegas with her sisters and she would often win big. I was blessed to have her in my life and she was the a strong women who loved her family.

5 Likes

She actually was alive to see the Pearl Harbor bombing and they could see the planes from their home.

3 Likes

Condolences

1 Like

My condolences brother. :worried:

How cool, I used to watch that show sometimes as a kid.

That is kinda crazy.
I love to hear the old school stories and I will bet she had a bunch.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @Sodapop, 91, she lived a full life.

1 Like

She really did

1 Like

Yesterday I hit this gushmints girl with her 2nd dose of feminized super boof pollen! So good things will come soon hopefully

4 Likes

Dude fuck that job. Theres hundreds of thousands of them out there. You have one grandmother.Money comes and goes even faster. Family is the most important.

4 Likes

I’m going to be leaving, I just wish I had the cash to drop it today and make it out December okay

2 Likes