If someone needs this, you can have it

I made this many years ago when i was planning to be the uber of medical deliver in Colorado before uber was a thing.

I was going to provide bud, and may goodies that I could sell and include in their purchases. I was also going to offer a service to pickup takeout like taco bell. similar to what door dash is. I would be an all in one service. Or like the big hotels have, a concierge service to wait on people hand and foot if they are rich. They would already be buy i bud, so I was going to charge $5 for each pickup stop. I had a prius, so no biggie. Got to also satisfy the munchies part. I knew a guy who would give out snacks when people purchased at his dispensary. That is where i got ht idea.

My disability prevented me from doing it. Maybe it might inspire someone. I am better at graphics now if you want it modified to look better.

15 Likes

Very cool and generous of you :pray:t3:

6 Likes

A lot of the dispensaries here do deliver. It is a little more than taco bell as they have to take id and stuff at delivery. Very cool you had the thought back than.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Like I said; the only reason I didn’t do it was because of my disability from the Army. I could not work as an engineer anymore because up my disability. I think I made that back in 2014? It still could make someone rich.

I also designed a custom vape that has the right smell and taste (uses almost no power, or watts, so that part is safe as vaping can be.), and experience as a joint without the joint part. It requires the bud to be processes in a specific process. Nobody else has figured it out that I know of. When I was in Louisiana and they were starting p their medical program, I tried to help them as they were trying to figure out how to do the vape. After I taught them that THC alone like LSU was doing it was not what patients needed and explained to them how to know when it is ripe, and how to over ripen it for more less high, and more medical like cbd but better. So then they stopped only providing the THC only distillate, and they finally started making the full extracted cannabinoids after sufficient time had passed for them to have actually grown a crop and processed it.

Kevin LaGrange is the guy who won the pharmacy rights and he was a pharmacist, but knew zero about bud. And because you could not use it and work for him, his employees also were also clueless. I had to explain to him that the reason marinol was not working for people, and why it made people sick, is because it was 100% THC. I think I figured out they were just providing the distillate of marinol made by big pharma. When Kevin’s eyes got huge after I said it was marinol, I knew what they were doing.

They were claiming it was from Jenny Kush, a strain named after a cannabis activist that got killed by a drunk driver. Louisiana is alcoholic nation. Every gas stain has cold beer on ice. People carry ice chest of beer and will stop to get one out of the back of the truck to drink more while driving. Also, there are more daiquiri drive through than coffee drive throughs.

So naturally I got nothing out of the deal except for “doctors” from LSU started to show up at my appointment, and the Lafayette Sheriff’s office that was just won my Mark Garber, a former secret service guy had his guys up my a-s. So I had police up my a-s trying to bust me. I was even approached by an undercover at my favorite watering hole. If I was who he was trying to catch, he would have never made it home. The Army trained me in counter intelligence and how to detect spies trying to steal top secret materials and trick me into giving up such the through extortion.

I moved there to get into the business as a grower and be near family, but the colleges already had a foot hold. I got tired of the BS so I moved to Illinois. Right now here we are dealing with the same BS that was in Colorado in the early years.

So given how everyone in the industry has shown me to steal what they cold and make it their own, I decided my process and tech will be taking to the grave with me. Same thing happened here in Illinois. Everybody grows better than everybody else. That is them all just being high on their own supply and not knowing how it bends psychology. As far as I am concerned, Matt of Botanic Labs in Colorado is the best grower I have ever met. If you are in that area, give him a try. He is by appointment only. If I still lived there, I would not grow and just buy from him. It is all top-shelf.

/retnel

1 Like